• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku ( BoG-Post god ki absorption ) vs Gogeta Ssj4

Can't Gogeta use like a 10x Kamehameha or Big bang kamehameha x100 or a Dragon fist?
The problem is that, doesn't Gogeta usually **** around first? My memory of GT is vague, but I recall him messing around first.

Goku can literally do anything and one shot (In SSJ, of course), while Gogeta needs to prepare a special move.

You’ll have to make a Content Revision Thread to change the profile
I would but they wouldn't even debate me the last time it came up, it's a waste of time to debate dragon ball with the mods, all they do is say is say "I'm right your wrong" and close the thread right away

I would but they wouldn't even debate me the last time it came up, it's a waste of time to debate dragon ball with the mods, all they do is say is say "I'm right your wrong" and close the thread right away
whatever, like i said if ur gonna use scaling that isnt on the profiles dont participate.

Iirc, he’s not 2-C because of the other realms in U7 not qualifying as having at least observable universe size

Anyways, I believe Goku would win, because of Super Saiyan, bringing him to 11,000x baseline. But, that would make it a stomp, since it would be a 20x difference, which is 10x greater than the power difference required to stomp in Dragon Ball, which is 2x. And, if this is only Goku in base, then he gets stomped, since the difference is over 2x still

whatever, like i said if ur gonna use scaling that isnt on the profiles dont participate.
the profile is still irrelevant since it was made by people who ignore direct evidence and the structure of the macrocosm itself that is detailed in the canon guidebooks

and like people said, u can just make a revision tho you'll have to get new arguments cuz the "macrocosm having more then 1 space time" was refuted a lot of times and considered banned

the living world, otherworld itself, heaven, hell, the kaioshin realm and the demon realm are all stated to be universe sized and separated by a dimensional barrier, the clash that nearly destroyed the whole macrocosm itself is clearly a multi universal feat at minimum

ok thats great but the thing is on here taht isnt accepted cuz many people tried using that argument in the past, and was rejected

Being separate dimensions isn’t enough to be considered separate space-times. iirc, the entire U7 macrocosm, including the other realms, are all under the same timeline

the living world, otherworld itself, heaven, hell, the kaioshin realm and the demon realm are all stated to be universe sized and separated by a dimensional barrier, the clash that nearly destroyed the whole macrocosm itself is clearly a multi universal feat at minimum
Literally only one of those is said to be universe in size. The kaioshin realm was stated like 1/10th iirc. Demon realm has no statement on size if memory serves, etc.

And they all explicitly share a timeline except maybe the demon realm if you count noncanon, which we aren't gonna, as evidenced by trunk's, the time rings, etc. Literally only the ROSAT has a different space-time explicitly, and it's planet sized.

that has been proven to be wrong, time has been stated to be different in each dimension and it was never said how time travel effects each part of the macrocosm so thats probably headcanon

Literally only one of those is said to be universe in size. The kaioshin realm was stated like 1/10th iirc. Demon realm has no statement on size if memory serves, etc.

And they all explicitly share a timeline except maybe the demon realm if you count noncanon, which we aren't gonna, as evidenced by trunk's, the time rings, etc. Literally only the ROSAT has a different space-time explicitly, and it's planet sized.
wrong Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 4: World Guide says otherwise, they are stated to be universe sized except for the ROSAT which is implied is only planet level

that has been proven to be wrong, time has been stated to be different in each dimension and it was never said how time travel effects each part of the macrocosm so thats probably headcanon
Post the statement.

It did, it's explicitly shown how it works, twice. When Trunks time travels, he isn't time traveling back only in the main universe, all the realms get time traveled too. The afterlife for example isn't exempt and stays the same point in its time when Trunks decides to go back. No, when Trunks goes back in time, otherworld is in the past too, because Otherworld and main universe share the same time. And by proxy, heaven and hell. Kaioshin realm applies in super as well.

Literally only the demon realm is unknown here.

wrong Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 4: World Guide says otherwise, they are stated to be universe sized except for the ROSAT which is implied is only planet level
Then post it and make a CRT, otherwise stop your derailing before you get reported for constant derailing, refusing to adhere to profiles, and refusing to do a CRT over point 2. And continuing to do so after two people told you about ten times.

Then post it and make a CRT, otherwise stop your derailing before you get reported for constant derailing, refusing to adhere to profiles, and refusing to do a CRT over point 2. And continuing to do so after two people told you about ten times.
I've tried before, they wouldn't even debate me, they are mostly all jokes, I don't need their approval to know what is canon and what's not

No, but you need it to be on the profiles to use it in a match outside of fun and games.

Well, assuming a discussion rule isn't in place.
Go gather every single piece of evidence you can find, compile it into a CRT that is cohesive and solid. And see what happens, you never know dude, if it's convincing enough and actually legit, anything could happen. Look at Roshi, took him like 15 years but he finally hit 5-C. Though this is assuming there's not a discussion rule, if there is then you're shit out of luck. But if not, well make a CRT and get it accepted or lack thereof.

Well your “facts” are clearly wrong according to literary everyone here lol
I was just quoting what akira toriyama said so yes I'm right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, based on what he said the structure of the universe and his and beerus feats BOG goku is low multiversal get over it facts don't care about your feelings

I was just quoting what akira toriyama said so yes I'm right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, based on what he said the structure of the universe and his and beerus feats BOG goku is low multiversal get over it facts don't care about your feelings
doesnt matter if it aint on the profile

I was just quoting what akira toriyama said so yes I'm right and everyone who disagrees is wrong, based on what he said the structure of the universe and his and beerus feats BOG goku is low multiversal
dude. The world isn’t about you
Stop derailing this thread
It’s only allowed to use the ******* profile on the wiki NOT OUTSIDE SOURCES.
Simple as ******* that

I'm not the one derailing you guys are just butthurt about my reasoning, the profile is wrong so I'm not using it, statements from the Creator is perfectly fine to use in scaling get over it

lol that's kind of funny got so triggered you reported me sorry about that I'll try not to hurt your feelings so much now

lol that's kind of funny got so triggered you reported me sorry about that I'll try not to hurt your feelings so much now
You didn’t get reported cuz our feelings got hurt😂😂. You got reported cuz you were being a dick.
Simple as that

Guys, just ignore them. I think we can all tell they're just trolling and spewing nonsense. They clearly have no intention of being productive in this debate, so just ignore them and continue.

Let the RVR thread handle it.

it's called debating lol clearly you can't handle it, I made my points but instead of trying to prove me wrong you derailed it because your feelings got hurt

Back