• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku ( BoG-Post god ki absorption ) vs Gogeta Ssj4

No it doesn't say that? It only says that he can use an even more powerful version called the 100x big bang kamehameha but it doesn't say it's 100x the original and he doesn't have damage boost on his profile.
If Goku can amp his kamehameha by 10x then I don't see why the same shouldn't apply to Gogeta big bang kamehameha x100.

he doesn't have damage boost on his profile.
It doesn't need to be stated in his profile as he clearly scales to Goku and Vegeta ablities

You're right, SSG goku doesn't scale to his 2x kamehameha because that was post absorption, SSG goku pre absorption only scales to 110x universal so Gogeta GIGA stomps. OP change it to base goku and restrict SSJ.
So base Goku post god ki absorption?

If Goku can amp his kamehameha by 10x then I don't see why the same shouldn't apply to Gogeta big bang kamehameha x100.
It doesn't need to be stated in his profile as he clearly scales to Goku and Vegeta ablities
Goku doesn't have damage boost either and his kamehameha 10x on the profile doesn't mention that it's literally 10x.
So base Goku post god ki absorption?
Yes, and nice profile picture you finally changed it.

Huh ? What's the speed difference?
Base goku scales to pretty much scales to 196 quadrillion C, SSJ4 Gogeta massively up scales from goku and pikkons 4 quadrillion c calculation, so basically the difference between base goku from the cell saga all the way to SSJ4 gogeta is how much higher SSJ4 gogeta is than 4 quadrillion C, I remember I calculated it before using only SSJ multipliers and got a sextillions c result or something although that was my own scale. So it's safe to say gogeta speed blitzes so just equalize speed to make our lives easier.

Base goku scales to pretty much scales to 196 quadrillion C, SSJ4 Gogeta massively up scales from goku and pikkons 4 quadrillion c calculation, so basically the difference between base goku from the cell saga all the way to SSJ4 gogeta is how much higher SSJ4 gogeta is than 4 quadrillion C, I remember I calculated it before using only SSJ multipliers and got a sextillions c result or something although that was my own scale. So it's safe to say gogeta speed blitzes so just equalize speed to make our lives easier.
Okay speed is equal now

Last edited:
Now that I think about this, the fusion rule is that base fusion is always stronger than the two fighters strongest form which would mean base Gogeta scales above SSJ4 goku who's stronger than syn who's 10x less than omega so 11x baseline which means SSJ4 gogeta would be at least 550x baseline and he'd massively upscale from that, while goku scales a good amount above 220x baseline which means the gap is more than 2.5x. So I'm voting Gogeta due to the AP advantage and them being on par in every other stat except maybe skill which is debatable (Gogeta is older goku + older Vegeta but super Goku fought beerus who has millions of years of experience and was called a genius by him which seems more impressive than gogeta). The SSJ key would make it a stomp so this is the fairest it can get so yeah I vote Gogeta for now.

Now that I think about this, the fusion rule is that base fusion is always stronger than the two fighters strongest form which would mean base Gogeta scales above SSJ4 goku who's stronger than syn who's 10x less than omega so 11x baseline which means SSJ4 gogeta would be at least 550x baseline and he'd massively upscale from that, while goku scales a good amount above 220x baseline which means the gap is more than 2.5x. So I'm voting Gogeta due to the AP advantage and them being on par in every other stat except maybe skill which is debatable (Gogeta is older goku + older Vegeta but super Goku fought beerus who has millions of years of experience and was called a genius by him which seems more impressive than gogeta). The SSJ key would make it a stomp so this is the fairest it can get so yeah I vote Gogeta for now.
Wasn't Ssj4 Gogeta stated to be dozens of times more powerful than SSJ4 Goku? It doesn't make sense but still

Think what they mean is that Gogeta could stack SSJ4 and Kaioken because of Dragon Ball Heroes If that counts

I don't think it's a stomp, goku can still put up a fight even though gogeta would massively upscale from 550x baseline.
So then what's Goku's wincon gogeta has higher ap and dura and definitely higher skills because he is a fusion between 2 very skilled fighters

Pretty sure Gogeta stomps If Gogeta is really >>>>> 550 * Baseline while Goku is 220 * Baseline, Goku can literally do nothing against him

Pretty sure Gogeta stomps If Gogeta is really >>>>> 550 * Baseline while Goku is 220 * Baseline, Goku can literally do nothing against him
Which form of Goku should I use then? Also i saw in Gogeta profile that he can amp his Big bang kamehameha by x100 so is this combat applicable like 10x Kamehameha?

So then what's Goku's wincon gogeta has higher ap and dura and definitely higher skills because he is a fusion between 2 very skilled fighters
That's true, I thought this would be a fair fight but I guess gogeta is much stronger.
Maybe Omega Shenron would be much fairer?

Omega Shenron and Pre-Absorption SSG Goku both scale to 110 * Baseline iirc
I was literally going to suggest this.

end of BOG goku stomps with no effort, he's at least 300x baseline low multi with multipliers, ssj4 gogeta is only universal, super is a massively different scale then gt

feats, guidebooks, and akira toriyama himself who created the series said he is, the profile is wrong so I'm rightfully going to disregard it and use my own more accurate scaling instead
thats. literally not allowed, ur supposed to only use what the profiles says, if u want to upgrade go make a crt

Last edited:
feats, guidebooks, and akira toriyama himself who created the series said he is, the profile is wrong so I'm rightfully going to disregard it and use my own more accurate scaling instead
You'll have to make a thread to discuss this as for Now Goku isn't low multi and you'll have to go on what is stated in Goku's profile for now if you want to chnage it you would need to make a thread to upgrade Goku to low multi

everything canon is allowed in a debate using blatantly wrong scaling instead or accurate is something that I will never do

everything canon is allowed in a debate using blatantly wrong scaling instead or accurate is something that I will never do
if ur gonna use scaling that isnt on the profiles then dont participate. ur reasoning wont be counted cuz ur not allowed to use shit thats not on the profiles. simple rule

You’ll have to make a Content Revision Thread to change the profile

Back