• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time for this fight cause Simpsons got a buff.

Deku and Bartman have a fight to see who is best superhero.

Speed is equal

Both willing to kill

Base (Rise of Villains Saga) Key used for Deku

Standard Arsenal

Takes place in an alley way

Who wins and why?

Izuku Midoriya:

Bart Simpso: 7

Inconclusive :

Why are the Simpsons back to Supersonic? Ugarik fixed my calc to Subsonic+.

Anyway, until the AP is clarified I'm just gonna say that Bart has more skill in H2H.

Bart has a range advantage (unless Midoriya wants to break his fingers.) This fight really comes down to AP and possibly skill

The Calaca said:
Why are the Simpsons back to Supersonic? Ugarik fixed my calc to Subsonic+.

Anyway, until the AP is clarified I'm just gonna say that Bart has more skill in H2H.
I don't know. I assumed something changed cause while i was adding building to homer. He already was supersonic. So I just updated everyone else back to scale with him. So knock them to Subsonic+ then?

Bart is over 3.73 gigajoules. Cause to frag the tank completely, it needs that much force. But the attack they scale too pulzerized the vehicle

Subsonic+, yes. You should ask Ugarik to repost the revision in my blog since the comments were deleted after I changed my nickname.

Oh. If that's the case

Bart is over 0.89 Tons of TNT. That's his at least. But he shouldn't be a decent amount over it, as that feat comes from Fragging a venical. His explosion V Frag to pulzerized it. So Bart has a good power advatage. But currently not by much.

Back