• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbara (Rayman) VS Barbara (Genshin Impact) (Grace)

Rule:
1. Barbara (Rayman) is locked to Low 7-B while Barbara (Genshin Impact) is likely 10-B, possibly 10-A physically, Unknown, possibly Low 7-B with magic.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
Barbara (Rayman): 9 (Naitodesu, Mantidil, speedster352, Knifeman29, GoGoPowerRanger, Harith0cell, Pikaman, Mariogoods, Jibz)
Barbara (Genshin Impact): 1 (Mickey1940)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Barbara (Rayman) AP: 1.66 megatons
Barbara (Genshin Impact) AP: 2.04 megatons via magic

Looks like GI’s Barbara has the higher AP. Though Rayman’s Barbara arguably has more combat experience, and would maybe have to skill and acrobatics to avoid the other Barbara’s magic attacks since she is from a platformer series. Not to mention she could defeat her fairly easily if she could land a direct hit. So I will go for Barbara (Rayman) for now.

Barbara (Rayman) AP: 1.66 megatons
Barbara (Genshin Impact) AP: 2.04 megatons via magic

Looks like GI’s Barbara has the higher AP. Though Rayman’s Barbara arguably has more combat experience, and would maybe have to skill and acrobatics to avoid the other Barbara’s magic attacks since she is from a platformer series. Not to mention she could defeat her fairly easily if she could land a direct hit. So I will go for Barbara (Rayman) for now.
Counted,

Not sure how this isn't a stomp though honestly. Rayman's Barbara only needs one hit while Barbara needs several to kill. Barbara's intangibility probably doesn't help given Rayman's Barbara has NPI. I guess she'd scale to low 7-B with shields but she's also just massively inferior in physical combat

Barbara can whip out a forcefield with a thought, and the shields are far more durable than her attack potency

Her lack of combat experience doesn't really matter since her autos basically have aimbot and she can just spam them and win

Her healing is admittedly redundant due to her vastly mediocre base defense, but it should be too much of a problem.

I think Genshin Barbara takes this

Barbara can whip out a forcefield with a thought, and the shields are far more durable than her attack potency

Her lack of combat experience doesn't really matter since her autos basically have aimbot and she can just spam them and win

Her healing is admittedly redundant due to her vastly mediocre base defense, but it should be too much of a problem.

I think Genshin Barbara takes this
Counted.

Genshin Barbara has training with the knights of favonius so she has some experience fighting, she can also just hide behind the forcefield and attack until she wins. The LS difference is irrelevant since Barbara would never go physical and with the AP advantage and solid defenses, a lot of the on paper advantages for Rayman Barbara kinda evaporate here, Genshin Barbara has my vote atm

Intangibility won’t dodge a hit but it will give Barbara a huge boost in mobility also when she needs it.

You guys REALLY aren’t giving enough credit to Barbara in terms of her competency in a fight, she has both training and combat experience feats listed on her profile

Rayman barbara fra
Counted.
Genshin Barbara has training with the knights of favonius so she has some experience fighting, she can also just hide behind the forcefield and attack until she wins. The LS difference is irrelevant since Barbara would never go physical and with the AP advantage and solid defenses, a lot of the on paper advantages for Rayman Barbara kinda evaporate here, Genshin Barbara has my vote atm

Intangibility won’t dodge a hit but it will give Barbara a huge boost in mobility also when she needs it.
Does it count as a vote to Genshin Barbara?

TIL barbara is depressed

i don't think she can just turtle this one out. she's gonna tire sooner or later

that depends on other barbara though. what does her stamina means by very high it wasn't detailed

TIL barbara is depressed

i don't think she can just turtle this one out. she's gonna tire sooner or later

that depends on other barbara though. what does her stamina means by very high it wasn't detailed
Admittedly, the stamina of the Rayman verse isn’t as detailed as it should be. Barbara should be somewhat comparable to Globox though who can swim up a waterfall. She also is athletic, able to regularly wield a large axe and perform many acrobatic challenges as a result of being a platformer character.

Admittedly, the stamina of the Rayman verse isn’t as detailed as it should be. Barbara should be somewhat comparable to Globox though who can swim up a waterfall. She also is athletic, able to regularly wield a large axe and perform many acrobatic challenges as a result of being a platformer character.
I mean, does that compare with running from Mondstat to Dragonspine, about half the length of the country of Mond, with no signs of fatigue?

I mean, does that compare with running from Mondstat to Dragonspine, about half the length of the country of Mond, with no signs of fatigue?
No feats comparable to that as far as I’m aware. At best, you can say maybe travel across a large island without tiring (the Glade in Rayman is normally depicted as thus) though I can’t say that for sure. So I can see GI Barbara having the advantage there, unless anyone else has any arguments.

Last edited:
Does Barbara turtle in character?
We don’t really know a lot about her fighting style but as a healer, implying a more defensive approach and a bit of a wuss sometimes it’s defo something she could resort to if she started to be attacked by someone with an axe

Does she have the combat and elemental competency to do such an act? If so then im fine with her doing that.

Does she have the combat and elemental competency to do such an act? If so then im fine with her doing that.
I mean the shield is a very basic technique that all Genshin characters with a vision can perform so Barbara can do it just fine

I'm going to say Barbara beats Barbara.

But seriously, Barbara from Rayman should win. Since Barbara scales to Rayman and co., she should technically have a small AP and Dura advantage since they no-sold an explosion half as powerful as GI Barbara's attack. Along with that, she can charge to increase the power of her attacks or make herself invincible with the Protectors. Also, I'm not entirely sure what you guys mean by "turtling out" but if it's timed, I think the Rayman Barbara can last since she and the other Rayman characters went on a journey that spanned for several days without rest in Rayman Legends, evident by how the backgrounds change from day to night the more you progress through the levels.

Back