• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Cassie takes this. Bane woud be a handful but cassie just outskills him and would eventually take him out. Key word "eventually", Bane would be a threat but cassie looks at him at immediately knows how to take him out

Eh, Dick doesn't want to be Batman and Damian... I'd imagine something like Batman 666 would happen. And I believe it was shown that she cares about the Batman ideal more than anything, so I consider her his true successor. Anyways, vote counted.

Wouldn't Cassie have to go for the killing blow first tho? Cause i'm pretty sure Bane would tank everything shes got unless she goes for that incap/kill move right away

I don't know if Bane could tank everything she had, keep in mind that a hindered Cass could one-shot Lady Shiva, who could take down Killer Croc with one arm and is consistently shown as Batman's superior.

Cass FRA, I can't see Bane beating Cass by looking from her profile saying how she's more skilled than Batman so she can just beat him through skills.

Back