• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bane (Arkham Series) vs Albert King (Arkham series)

In this match we will have Bane in his base fighting Albert King

This match takes place in Crime Alley

There will be no weapons given to either fighter

Both have a basic knowledge of the other but not much else

Win via death, incap, or K.O.

As far as I can tell, Bane should win. Both are evenly matched, but while the Goliath is cocky and prone to fits of rage, Bane is much calmer and smarter - and knows better than just beat the enemy to a pulp. Also, his expertise in other ways of fighting - instead of just throwing straigh jabs - would give him the edge.

As for another ponit, I think that Bane's stomps (counted in the profile as Shockwave Generation) would shake Albert and give him an opening (but that's just me).

I vote for Bane because he is much smarter than Albert King and physically equal if not superior.

Albert would understimate Bane and then pay for his mistake.

Back