• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bandana Waddle Dee VS Mario

Laughing Manson said:
Speed equalized - Haxstomp in Mario's favor

Speed unequalized - Speedblitz in Waddle Dee's favor

Should this be closed?
This

How fast is BWD? Both profiles state they are both MFTL+ and the highest number for Mario is in the quadrillions.

Lot Starcutter used a portal to even travel to the other universe and even then, it never displayed that type of travel when Kirby and co. were fighting it. I really don't think they can be scaled to it

Trillions. Not quadrillions. I calculated the feat myself. Bandanna Waddle Dee is in the quadrillions through other feats.

This is not the place for that. Argue about that in Content Revisions, not here. But regardless, Bandana Dee gets stomped so hard it's sad. Bandana Dee has literally NO advantages. The only way to win would be speed, but now that it's equalizied, he's done. Also, Bandana Dee coming from a 2D game is a really dumb arguement. Somebody close this.

Back