• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban Midou Vs Hircine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the guy who made the pages is the same person previously pushing for Tier 1-A Medaka Box, I am 100% sure they're wanked. Lots of powers with 0 justification, next to no scans for anything whatsoever, and all the characteristics of a wanked series.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ban sounds like the most seriously wanked character on all the Getbackers profiles.
Nah. Akabane also has the same thing with his law. The top tiers have just this general thing where anything they believe becomes reality.

Also:

1. Be more polite

2. The scans are there

I have never seen such NLF and, no offence, wank in my entire life.

"Hircine has True Godly regen and Type 5 Acausality, he can't die."

"Ban Law hax gg lol"

"Hircine also has Law hax"

"Ban Law hax gg lol"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I have never seen such NLF and, no offence, wank in my entire life.
"Hircine has True Godly regen and Type 5 Acausality, he can't die."

"Ban Law hax gg lol"

"Hircine also has Law hax"

"Ban Law hax gg lol"
I have, it's called Passive vs Active.

It looks wanked, but then again, what do I know?

Anyways

>Law Manipulation

>On a direct aspect of a Low 1-C entity who himself can just dispel said Law with his own power or outright nullify it

I feel bad for guys who made this page, Fire is not the only guy who brought back Get Backers verse and numerous time some stuff he brought has been rejected so calling the page Wank just for an "ancient" incidents is a bit hard. But yes, we need to clarify some stuff about the NLF stuffs.

Zach, you can't talk about wank.

Honestly the profiles should be deleted just for that. Bunch of bullshit profiles curtesy of the High 1-A Ajimu guy. And NLFs galore

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This "Law Hax gg" is really hitting the NLF nail on the head.
NLF = Working on any level. I don't see why 2-A law hax is nlf if it's working on 4D people when "they don't resist it's effects".

Matthew Schroeder said:
Honestly the profiles should be deleted just for that. Bunch of bullshit profiles curtesy of the High 1-A Ajimu guy. And NLFs galore
As much as I hate deleting profiles that could just be downgraded...

Yeah, they should be deleted.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The profiles have enough scans for their well being. And im serious when i say stop bring Medaka Box into this.

Firephoenixearl said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
This "Law Hax gg" is really hitting the NLF nail on the head.
NLF = Working on any level. I don't see why 2-A law hax is nlf if it's working on 4D people when "they don't resist it's effects".
To quote Ultima;

"On a direct aspect of a Low 1-C entity who himself can just dispel said Law with his own power or outright nullify it"

No, it's not necessary to delete the page when we can just make a CRT about, nd i'am pretty sure all the stuff on the page are "justified" but Fire just overestimate all of them.

Ultima Reality said:
It looks wanked, but then again, what do I know?
Anyways

>Law Manipulation

>On a direct aspect of a Low 1-C entity who himself can just dispel said Law with his own power or outright nullify it
Said direct aspect is apparently 4D and the Low 1-C aspect apparently cannot descend himself and nullify the aspect as he's supposed to fight using his avatars.

I don't think Firephoenixearl should be allowed to make profiles for Getbackers. The manga is really short, and I could read it quickly soon enough.

I believe instead of deleting everything, a thread should be made to request scans for everything. That should make things more fair for the others who aided in the making of the file.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think Firephoenixearl should be allowed to make profiles for Getbackers. The manga is really short, and I could read it quickly soon enough.
Okay

Seems like a relatively good solution

And yeah, this is happening here and now. The pages are in such a state that they are unfixable in their current state.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Nevermind shit that's been debunked for 10 years like FTL Getbackers.
First read, then use things that have been debunked. Logic of debunkers:

Guy swings swords at SoL speeds, dude casually dodges it = Not SoL....

Matthew Schroeder said:
And yeah, this is happening here and now. The pages are in such a state that they are unfixable in their current state.
Then name the reasons, you are literally talking with 0 things to back it up as you don't know what is right and what is not.

Chill up, Fire. They aren't FTL because they have no feats, just statements.

90% of Getbackers is statements without feats.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Nevermind shit that's been debunked for 10 years like FTL Getbackers.
The OBD literally began to believe Getbacker was Supersonic back then. Using that post as evidence of anything is lolworthy. It was made in response to Suggs wanking Getbackers to the highest possible levels, so of course they downplayed a lot to compensate for the wank.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Chill up, Fire. They aren't FTL because they have no feats, just statements.
90% of Getbackers is statements without feats.
They do have feats though. As i said they literally dodge SoL blades and react to photon daggers. Im serious dude, just read the manga, when you are done, come back and we fix it all.

Considering the guy who made the pages is the same person previously pushing for Tier 1-A Medaka Box, I am 100% sure they're wanked. Lots of powers with 0 justification, next to no scans for anything whatsoever, and all the characteristics of a wanked series. ' Honestly the profiles should be deleted just for that. Bunch of bullshit profiles curtesy of the High 1-A Ajimu guy. And NLFs galore

Why you have to behave like this?

You know that behaving like this can lead to more problems.

Guys let's deal with this first. If Hircine's true self (which no one brought up) is allowed to act in this fight then it's as stomp.

guys

i'm just gonna say this now

the scans for everything, if not on the pages, are on the discussion threads for GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back