• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The leaks made it sound like he was beating Almighty Yhwach, and it’s only thanks to the Almighty that Yhwach turned the tables. Which, still doesn’t change his scaling tbf
Again just because Ichigo scales way higher in your head on this fansite has no impact on what Kubo thinks with the actual anime. Don’t insert your own headcanon that because on this site Ichigo is on Bankai Shutara level that his battle with Yhwach is any less impressive.

Can you show me the scan ?
They’re on the profile. We don’t need to be spoonfed information. Think about what the scans are saying.

Again just because Ichigo scales way higher in your head on this fansite has no impact on what Kubo thinks with the actual anime. Don’t insert your own headcanon that because on this site Ichigo is on Bankai Shutara level that his battle with Yhwach is any less impressive.
☝️🤓 I’m not asserting any headcanon you cornball. 1) I was speculating on the leaks not making a statement of fact, 2) the act of powerscaling inherently involves interpreting the story to come to a conclusion, it being powerscaling doesn’t make it headcanon. Youre obnoxious for no reason.

They’re on the profile. We don’t need to be spoonfed information. Think about what the scans are saying.

☝️🤓 I’m not asserting any headcanon you cornball. 1) I was speculating on the leaks not making a statement of fact, 2) the act of powerscaling inherently involves interpreting the story to come to a conclusion, it being powerscaling doesn’t make it headcanon. Youre obnoxious for no reason.
Yeah I was more or less attacking @Arkers statement but felt like your statement was supporting his. But when did I be obnoxious for no reason? On this site TS Ichigo scales way higher than than the Yhwach that fought ichibe. I was just pointing out that not everyone thinks in VS battles style and that Ichigo beating base Yhwach is impressive to the majority of fans. You’re kind of being an ass for no reason no offense

They’re on the profile
No, they aren't, I don't see anything relate to space, let alone spacial erasure.
(Lille can uniformly penetrate anything in-between his gun and target without prejudice. There are no bullets to this gun[1], and it is impossible to dodge the gun[2])

Yeah I was more or less attacking @Arkers statement but felt like your statement was supporting his. But when did I be obnoxious for no reason? On this site TS Ichigo scales way higher than than the Yhwach that fought ichibe. I was just pointing out that not everyone thinks in VS battles style and that Ichigo beating base Yhwach is impressive to the majority of fans. You’re kind of being an ass for no reason no offense
No you’re flinging baseless accusations around while being oppositional about it. I’m not thinking “vs battles style”, you’re just trying to high road for no reason with the same “powerscaler brain rot blah blah”. Step off.

No you’re flinging baseless accusations around while being oppositional about it. I’m not thinking “vs battles style”, you’re just trying to high road for no reason with the same “powerscaler brain rot blah blah”. Step off.
I’m literally saying that power scaling doesn’t matter when it comes to the story of Ichigo fighting Yhwach but yeah ok. You’re the one that said it doesn’t affect Ichigo fighting base or Almighty Yhwach because his scaling doesn’t change. He’s apparently way superior to him

Who’s bringing power scaling into this? @Arc7Kuroi

I can bring up the quote where you said it doesn’t affect his scaling. Care to address that?

Last edited:
I’m literally saying that power scaling doesn’t matter when it comes to the story of Ichigo fighting Yhwach but yeah ok. You’re the one that said it doesn’t affect Ichigo fighting base or Almighty Yhwach because his scaling doesn’t change. He’s apparently way superior to him
1) why does established power scaling that the author himself writes into a BATTLE SHOUNEN not matter?
2) why does Almighty Yhwach not using his hax = base Yhwach without the Almighty? Because you like to put words in my mouth, and frankly I can’t recall ever saying that Almighty Yhwach not using his hax = base Yhwach without the Almighty.

1) you’re wrong about there being nothing there lol rather objectively, 2) are you aware that certain claims can be arrived at deductively or inductively? Without an explicit statement.
You are just assuming what you want when nothing supports what you are claiming, "anything" can mean many things and nothing.

1) why does established power scaling that the author himself writes into a BATTLE SHOUNEN not matter?
2) why does Almighty Yhwach not using his hax = base Yhwach without the Almighty? Because you like to put words in my mouth, and frankly I can’t recall ever saying that Almighty Yhwach not using his hax = base Yhwach without the Almighty.
It’s literally you saying

michael-jackson-popcorn.jpg

He doesn’t need to answer anything if he doesn’t feel like it 🗿
I think my mobile froze up before I finished answering
But that’s literally what you can say to fit your need on this site😂. TS Ichigo is Bankai Senjumaru level. Kubo didn’t say it was wrong did he?either way in a story narrative which is what I’ve been trying to tell you before you assumed I was talking in a power scaling narrative. TS Ichigo fighting Base Yhwach is impressive. Before you came at me with all your accusations

Yeah the onus is on you to disprove what’s accepted. So 🪞

Equivocating as you’ve done isn’t going to get you anywhere
Just cause something is on a profile doesn't mean it's true.
And just saying it can penetrate anything isn't a proof.
Why not also time erasure? Why not conceptual space/time erasure? Why not taking the word anything to the fullest.

1) you jumped into his and I conversation so look in the mirror
2) it’s a public forum, if you don’t want to be replied to don’t post
3) 🤡
I'll let that clown emoji slide. I used to have Bleachtards for breakfast, but I’ve given up cannibalism. Turns out, it’s frowned upon. But don’t get too comfortable, a CRT is coming your way.

I think my mobile froze up before I finished answering
But that’s literally what you can say to fit your need on this site😂. TS Ichigo is Bankai Senjumaru level. Kubo didn’t say it was wrong did he?either way in a story narrative which is what I’ve been trying to tell you before you assumed I was talking in a power scaling narrative. TS Ichigo fighting Base Yhwach is impressive. Before you came at me with all your accusations
What is my agenda? Mr “I know everything Arc is thinking”. And the level of impressive that something is is subjective. Furthermore, why is Almighty Yhwach not using his hax the same thing as base Yhwach without the Almighty? You keep asserting that as fact without any proof, quite literally headcanon.

So, a lil out of topic but i was on the RVR and i started wondering what does a ban do on here on other wiki/fandom pages? Not let u comment or does it outright prevent u from entering the whole site?

100% off topic @arc, but can the theoretical destruction of the realms get an upgrade? Considering we know it it was causing devastation across the 3 realms?

Back