• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What can it do if you are outside of space and time 🤔
transcend it then
8970245-0281749679-hhfUO2gDtDHX5axZ2u3QW5h54CyUNgH1TlRETmaQlWSrBDPcf626gTn4Fd7x1C_wyCI_GkHKREiqcJBNCjOnrt83GZ1BuQFMHXMakToa4Z_zvK396hEGUBpF81P5sP3f0H962JuL.jpg

FirstWay, be honest, are you trying to start something here? I have a sneaking suspicion that you're trying to egg us on. I might be wrong, but something just doesn't settle right with me about you
I am not into DBS or OPM versus the Big 3 debates cause i am convicced that they are strongers. I am also not into Bleach versus Naruto and OP debates cause because Soul Crush GG.
I am more into character VS character than Verse VS Verse debates 🤔

I am not into DBS or OPM versus the Big 3 debates cause i am convicced that they are strongers. I am also not into Bleach versus Naruto and OP debates cause because Soul Crush GG.
I am more into character VS character than Verse VS Verse debates 🤔
There's a thing called "being in good faith", and your past 2 CRTs have completely failed to do that. Both of them are extremely poor quality and basically consist of "nuh uh", and also have ignored the sites' standards, and both have no evidence at all. Plus coming in with a statement like that isn't exactly a good thing to do, since it's quite provocative in nature.

I'm not tryma report you since you seem to be confused, but I'm just saying you need to be more well researched and come off less as someone with an agenda. Then again, this might just be me being wrong, but my spidey senses are going way off.

There's a thing called "being in good faith", and your past 2 CRTs have completely failed to do that
How is making a CRT to correct something = i hate the verse ?
If i feel like something is wrong or if something is missing i will make a CRT to correct or add that missing element regardless of your feeling toward me.
It's my right, it you disagree with something i said in a threads you have the right to debate me or not, you can also make your own CRT.

Define what an "extremely poor quality" CRT is.
Also, who are you to juge of the quality of my work ? And don't forget to show me were i ever said "nuh uh" in my 2 threads
You said that i ignored the site standards ? Tell me abot them.

You can try to report me if you want, it's your right, i won't stop you, and since you have a super power they might trust you more than me, i am only human after all.

How is making a CRT to correct something = i hate the verse ?
I have no problem with downgrades, my issue is ones with virtually no research.
If i feel like something is wrong or if something is missing i will make a CRT to correct or add that missing element regardless of your feeling toward me.
It's my right, it you disagree with something i said in a threads you have the right to debate me or not, you can also make your own CRT.
The issue is, no offence, that you suck at it. Your response is basically "nuh-uh".
Define what an "extremely poor quality" CRT is.
A CRT with no evidence, no references, no research, and no actual thought put into it. I can fit both of your CRTS on this comment with ease, that's not a good thing. You basically said: "I don't like this, get rid of it" with no proper arguments and no evidence of such.
Also, who are you to juge of the quality of my work ?
A supporter of the verse and a member trying to keep the community consistent. I'm simply upholding the rules. This isn't something that can be swept under the rug if it becomes a pattern, which is why I'm trying to give you better advice.
And don't forget to show me were i ever said "nuh uh" in my 2 threads
You said that i ignored the site standards ? Tell me abot them.
Completely ignoring the standards for Mid-Godly and not at all reading the dedicated page that justifies Aizen having Mid-Godly. Also, the fact that the anime timing takes priority over the manga timing since it's faster.
You can try to report me if you want, it's your right, i won't stop you, and since you have a super power they might trust you more than me, i am only human after all.
I won't report you, because I'm not a stuck up asshole who shoots first or reports people for downgrading. If I did that, I'd be no better than the GOW supporters attacking Deagon and Fuji. I just need you to be more cogniscent of your actions.

The issue is, no offence, that you suck at it. Your response is basically "nuh-uh".

A CRT with no evidence, no references, no research, and no actual thought put into it. I can fit both of your CRTS on this comment with ease, that's not a good thing. You basically said: "I don't like this, get rid of it" with no proper arguments and no evidence of such.

A supporter of the verse and a member trying to keep the community consistent. I'm simply upholding the rules. This isn't something that can be swept under the rug if it becomes a pattern, which is why I'm trying to give you better advice.

Completely ignoring the standards for Mid-Godly and not at all reading the dedicated page that justifies Aizen having Mid-Godly. Also, the fact that the anime timing takes priority over the manga timing since it's faster.

I won't report you, because I'm not a stuck up asshole who shoots first or reports people for downgrading. If I did that, I'd be no better than the GOW supporters attacking Deagon and Fuji. I just need you to be more cogniscent of your actions.
wait, was there a CRT trying to remove his mid-godly? can u show it to me pls

What do you mean by "virtually no research" ? Show me one thread that i did with "virtually no research" ?
The issue is, no offence, that you suck at it. Your response is basically "nuh-uh"
I already asked you to show me were i did it. Actually you are the one that talk like that mot me https://vsbattles.com/threads/mid-godly-regeneration-bleach-gg-no-more.169111/post-6593176
You basically said: "I don't like this, get rid of it" with no proper arguments and no evidence of such.
Show me were i did it.
Being a supporter of the verse does mean that you know better than anyone
The fact that people liked your your post even tho you were wrong and i was right means much https://vsbattles.com/threads/mid-godly-regeneration-bleach-gg-no-more.169111/post-6593188 you are the one that is being mean to me, we only need to read yours post in my threads to see it.
I didn't ignore that standard, it VSB's fault for not giving any definition of the word "Body"
image.png

About the timing: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Lanza_del_Relampago_V2#articleComments
He said I'll consider 2 seconds not i mesured 2 second or any of its synonymes. There is also the fact that there is no precision on how that duration was mesured other than (it took less than 2 pages to traverse that distance) and (this is supported by the anime)
And in conclusion, it was a matter of interpretation, not right or wrong, more people just liked him more than me https://vsbattles.com/threads/no-more-mhs-bleach.169188/post-6597335
I said its your right so whatever, whenever i am repoted or not doesnt mean the reason why i am being reported is true.

It's true that i made a mistake and i aknowledged it https://vsbattles.com/threads/ban-kai-bleach-general-discussion.107575/post-6593264
but it is also true that it was resonable to think lide that since there is no definition of what is the Body on VSB
On Google the body is:
image.png
For future reference: Bleach souls are the body and mind, which is also why they have unconventional resistance to certain hax like mind manip since the mind is tied to the soul. Although they lack a physical body, they still have a spiritual body, they aren't merely souls like the little yellow baseball you might see in other media.

Back