• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Dont let this distract you from the fact that all Rukia fans should be on the FBI's list
(I am a Rukia fan)
Rukia is a 150-year-old woman. Are you discriminating against short and flat adult women? Because I have to tell you, they are the goats. Also, if you compare Nel's design with Rukia's, you can see that she is not a loli.
5bdc65ad53947146e7c849b84845700b.png

my Queen

Unless he specifically chose to not use it against tenjiro , i'd say no , because he got folded in one hit.

Or the balance got boosted post Auswahlen.

Last edited:
Unless he specifically chose to not use it against tenjiro , i'd say no , because he got folded in one hit.

Or the balance got boosted post Auswahlen.
I think both miracle and balance work similar way.
Miracle only gets triggered in unfavorable situation. So when gerard got dropped, miracle didn’t get triggered because yhwach would revive him.

For balance, I think it depends on jugram's perspective, what he considers misfortune and good fortune.

I see people are confuse about "Yhwach's" pronunciation. I think his name has different pronunciation because he has follower from different corner of the worlds with different cultural background. Different pronounciation of his name has been deliberately made obvious.

Did anyone ever gave EoS Aizen his durability feat for tanking the Getsuga Tensho that killed Yhwach point blank when Yhwach was holding Aizen?

I see people are confuse about "Yhwach's" pronunciation. I think his name has different pronunciation because he has follower from different corner of the worlds with different cultural background. Different pronounciation of his name has been deliberately made obvious.
The correct way to pronounce Yhwach in english is to say "Juhabach," but it can be shortened to Juha for casual conversations, and cause "Juhabach" is a mouthful

The king of yap:
Did anyone ever gave EoS Aizen his durability feat for tanking the Getsuga Tensho that killed Yhwach point blank when Yhwach was holding Aizen?

I keep pronouncing it as "yew-hah"
Yeah, like I said you can just shorten "Juhabach" to "Juha," like Oetsu does in the anime

The reason they say "Juhabaha" in the anime is the same reason why they say "Nerrieru," and "Furubring" and "Bazubi" when we have explicit english ways to write them -- it's a japanese product and people speaking japanese. You're not gonna code-switch every time while speaking japanese to pronounce a word in perfect german or spanish.

Ngl, I pronounce it "Ee-vohck" since I thought he was German

The correct way to pronounce Yhwach in english is to say "Juhabach," but it can be shortened to Juha for casual conversations, and cause "Juhabach" is a mouthful

The king of yap:
Yap about Yhwach’s name pronunciation all you want. The anime already did that for you. You should talk about new stuff. Like how about adding that description to Aizen’s profile. :)

Do you think the first episode will start with a flashback? About The Almighty or directly at the conclusion of the fight

Do you think the first episode will start with a flashback? About The Almighty or directly at the conclusion of the fight
It will start with the full on black and white episode of the tease we got about the Soul King's backstory and the worlds been created.

I guess for anyone that's wondering, here's what's canon:
  • Colored Manga
  • Databooks 1-3, The Rebooted Souls, 13 BLADEs
  • Every light novel written by Makoto Matsubara and Ryohgo Narita, barring the movie adaptations (DEBATABLY MoN's could be), meaning:
  • Can't Fear Your Own World
  • Spirits Are Forever With You
  • The Death save the Strawberry
  • The honey dish rhapsody
  • Letters from the other side
  • WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU
  • Memories of Nobody (light novel adaptation by Makoto Matsubara)
  • Memories of Nobody (movie)
  • Fade to Black (setting only)
  • Thousand-Year Blood war anime
  • Bleach Brave Souls BBS (specifically the art for the novels done with help by Kubo)

Here's what's not canon:
  • Hellverse (obviously)
  • The DiamondDust Rebellion
  • Fade to Black (plot)
  • The old anime (explicitly)
  • Video games
  • Filler (overall)

I guess for anyone that's wondering, here's what's canon:

• Colored Manga
  • Databooks 1-3, The Rebooted Souls, 13 BLADEs
  • Every light novel written by Makoto Matsubara and Ryohgo Narita, barring the movie adaptations (DEBATABLY MoN's could be), meaning:
  • Can't Fear Your Own World
  • Spirits Are Forever With You
  • The Death save the Strawberry
  • The honey dish rhapsody
  • Letters from the other side
  • WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU
  • Memories of Nobody (light novel adaptation by Makoto Matsubara)
  • Memories of Nobody (movie)
  • Fade to Black (setting only)
  • Thousand-Year Blood war anime
  • Bleach Brave Souls BBS (specifically the art for the novels done with help by Kubo)

Here's what's not canon:
  • Hellverse (obviously)
  • The DiamondDust Rebellion
  • Fade to Black (plot)
  • The old anime (explicitly)
  • Video games
  • Filler (overall)
is Dragon Ball canon

Back