• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

image0.gif
It aint an accident for me when we doing leg day @Arc7Kuroi

Last edited:
Shouldn't Sklave Rai have soul absorption, and perhaps even mind absorption, given its ability to absorb konpaku? Moreover, shouldn't all the absorption techniques in Bleach that absorb konpaku also have mind absorption?

Tier 2 Bleach is pretty much a given at this point lmao

That is most certainly the bare minimum we are getting
low 1C. Garganta has it's own time dimension

Shouldn't Sklave Rai have soul absorption, and perhaps even mind absorption, given its ability to absorb konpaku? Moreover, shouldn't all the absorption techniques in Bleach that absorb konpaku also have mind absorption?
May be conceptual absorption for yhwach as he absorbed the idea of reio and acted as one
Hey ngl

I would freaking laugh my ass off if Tier 2 Bleach doesn't happen or gets retconned by the end of the anime

Kubo in Cour 4 speaking through Yhwach - "Yes...I shall destroy the planets of the realms and affect nothing else...the universe shall collapse all by itself as a side effect...a chain reaction if you will which I do no scale to"
He is merging them by removing the 5D barrier between them which kept them seperated

Honestly I think reio palace - sereiti distance should be recalced with speed revise. Current distance is barely interplanetary and them using same sun is kinda meh. Why can't we use 1 week statement. Those are way more reliable methods than pixel scaling.

Honestly I think reio palace - sereiti distance should be recalced with speed revise. Current distance is barely interplanetary and them using same sun is kinda meh. Why can't we use 1 week statement. Those are way more reliable methods than pixel scaling.
Dude has been on the forum for nine days and is already complaining like an experienced goon

I
Dude has been on the forum for nine days and is already complaining like an experienced goon
I've been following threads for very long time and just did't have account. I'm also very grateful that arc put a lot effort for bleach, that doesn't mean I can't talk about things I feel wrong

You cannot calc it via the week statement without either A) arbitrarily assuming a lowball speed that lowballs the feat tremendously or B) calc stacking. So no it doesn’t work.

Is there a dislike button anyone
I think pixel scaling is equally inherently wrong if not worst method for such calc

Last edited:
No it wouldn’t and higher values aren’t inherently better.
Don't take it offensively. It would be qualityful than any pixel scaling. Representation of whole thing would have made clear. Just one thing, SZ goes down to sereti for important business. So you don't have to take too low end ,and we know they can run for whole week or at least 3 days. So the calc would be very straight forward.

I've seen another way of calcing this. As they are separated dimension, can you assume it existing beyonds visible celestial bodies from sereiti?
Yes calc stacking is not allowed on wiki. Before you want to do something familiarize yourself with our standards.
is it ok for ap, dura calc? I know there have been modification , I don't remember exactly what was it.

I mean, i can debate you about 5D garganta
it's kinda straight forward. Similar to why rimuru is 2A here for imaginary space. Garganta is 5D instead of 2A because of time dimension. With new standard it can be argued baseline 6D. Infinite 5D space + time , considering garganta works as separator between universe.

Don't take it offensively. It would be qualityful than any pixel scaling. Representation of whole thing would have made clear. Just one thing, SZ goes down to sereti for important business. So you don't have to take too low end ,and we know they can run for whole week or at least 3 days. So the calc would be very straight forward.
I would recommend calculating the feat and see what our staff members have to say on it. If it's accepted, we can replace Arc's calculation with yours.

Back