• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah I still haven't changed my mind Aizen will destroy squad 0 all together, they haven't shown anything to counter KS, they also can't kill him.
Had he won against Ichigo he would've conquered the Royal Palace.

It's still impressive though, Lille didn't go all out is true, but Senjumaru's bankai seems to have attacked him with his own attack, so it will work similar to Nanao's sword ig?

It's strange though that Askin didn't use gift ring or that poison attack that he used against Kisuke.

Also why Ishida and Haschwalth didn't use their hax

Loved the episodes and the proper display of power that the Royal Guard deserved!

What I also really loved was how the studio really understands the characters!

Like the foreshadow of Senjumaru stabbing Gerard's heart but it not working due to being the Soul King's heart or Askin running away the entire time fighting Tenjiro.

What's even better is we basically have 77 chapters left in the series and 2 whole cours of episodes. At this rate we have about 9-10 episodes of original content being added!

Loved the episodes and the proper display of power that the Royal Guard deserved!

What I also really loved was how the studio really understands the characters!

Like the foreshadow of Senjumaru stabbing Gerard's heart but it not working due to being the Soul King's heart or Askin running away the entire time fighting Tenjiro.

What's even better is we basically have 77 chapters left in the series and 2 whole cours of episodes. At this rate we have about 9-10 episodes of original content being added!
I think we might get Kisuke and Yoruichi flashback when they fight Askin? Narita said that after he read their story he immediately asked Kubo to draw it, so maybe Kubo will think about adding it.
Extended fights as well or maybe new fights too, Kira novel? Can't wait

the animation (and Yhwach's chant) during the Aushwalhen looked so good

also, thanks to TYBW episodes 25and 26 my day is back from being ruined by my favorite team not being able to score a single fuckn goal against a midtable team while having 77% to 23% possession

Screenshot_679.png
Screenshot_680.png
Screenshot_681.png

Screenshot_670.png
Screenshot_671.png
Screenshot_672.png

Our ability to just wave our sleeves make the three worlds and the heavens tremble.

S0 killing themselves like that reminded me heavily of when Kishibe had those Public Safety guys slit their own throats sacrificing themselves to the Hell Devil to BFR Makima to hell lmfao

Thank god we got an explaination on the 0 squad Bankai. So they are individually all stronger than Yamamoto since his bankai only threatened 1 realm

But as a Haschwalth fan I am not eating well....
Fax.

Don't get me wrong, that whole shit with Squad 0 was FIRE...

I swear, Jugram better come back once Yhwach gets the Almighty, since he is a counterbalance to his scales from his statements. and just better Cook HARD

I still LOVED these episodes, but the sacrifices needed were just not it

Also Shutara and other S0 Members Low 2-C? Question mark

Also senjumaru shook the dimension as well because it even shock ichigo and comp while they were in the rocket

Last edited:
I think there can now be 3 main tiers of power. You have shinigami, zero division and last being weakened soul king.

Like more of a grand scale thing. I don't think anybody is in disagreement true power zero division members eclipse anyone not soul king level yet I don't think they themselves are that level.

Before ordinary beings was really just anybody not a transcendent. Now that we seen just how strong zero division is, I think ordinary beings should only apply to shinigami like bankai yama.

So I think chrysalis aizen should up scale yama and get a possibly for scaling to zero division and his other forms can be stronger than them I guess. Atm chrysalis aizen has a far higher rating which could be substituted for zero division tier but I don't think he has proof he outright scales to it but possibly does.

Also Aura gets dog walked by Senjumaru

Last edited:
Back