• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Could it be that Yhwach was afraid of Ichibei in that moment and activated Almighty before the time and stole everyone of their powers but lost the Almighty just like the prophecy and didn’t had it against Yammamoto?
LEAKS FROM THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!
  • Contrary to what was said previously, the fight between Nimaiya vs the Royal Guard will take place in this episode, and will last about 3 minutes, but from what Leaker said this fight will be "a peak fight" (this probably refers to animation), and as you already know, this fight lasts more or less 2 Chapters in the Manga, it's not very long at all, so 3 minutes should be enough for it!
  • Right after the scene in which Nimaiya talks about his Zanpakutou Sayabuse to Yhwach, there will be a change in the Anime's history, there will not be a reorganization of events like in other episodes. Yhwach will escape Kirio Hikifune's Cage of Life technique and will immediately meet Ichibei, in that final scene of Chapter 604!
Note: This opens the door for the original fight to take place, will Uryu and Jugram join Yhwach's Elite to fight the Zero Division? It may happen!
  • To avoid confusion, Chapter 604 will not be adapted in this episode, they simply changed the course of the story and made Yhwach and Ichibei meet before some events, such as Auswählen!
  • Yhwach will not use the Auswählen, he will leave Uryu and Haschwalth alone with the Royal Guard!
  • The episode will end with the scene where Yhwach meets Ichibei!
  • A new scene between Yhwach and Ichibei will be added to the episode, it will take place before the Anime's opening plays! The scene in question will be about a past before the 1st Shinigami War very distant carnivals by the way :v!
  • Leaker @BBSHER0 also said that some members of the Lichtreich will appear during the original scene between Yhwach and Ichibei, they will be: Argola, Hubert, Zeidritz and a new girl (another addition)!
  • From what was said by this same Leaker, Yhwach will use "The Almighty" during the flashback with Ichibei, and it will "take away" this power from him! Thus explaining why Yhwach didn't use "The Almighty" in the fight against Yamamoto, during the 1st invasion of the Quincys!
  • The episode's poem will be by the Monk, Ichibei Hyosube: "The future, dark as pitch, upside down"

Source: Facebook page. Trust in me(I just copied and pasted it into Google Translate)

Y'all worthless making me search it by myself for answer
You make me wanna do things to you when you talk like that
whats-my-blud-waffling-about-v0-xi61zy80ie0b1.jpg

How did Ichibei manage to seal Yhwach's eyes? according to leaked spoilers, he basically used the Soul King's arm to make Yhwach take it, then he sealed his eyes and said, and I quote, 'You will never be able to use them again.'

How did Ichibei manage to seal Yhwach's eyes? according to leaked spoilers, he basically used the Soul King's arm to make Yhwach take it, then he sealed his eyes and said, and I quote, 'You will never be able to use them again.'
make sense

Looks like oestu killed the elites. So how did they get revived without asuwhlen? The balance i guess? I wonder how the mimihagi neg the almighty they need to explain his powers in detail

Last edited:
That makes no sense since he did the exact same thing in the present and it didn’t work. Bruh.

Almighty’s power negation resistance is going to be remove from his profile. 🤣
Lol nope how still resisted powernull. The power of stillness nulls the Almighty just like the arrow of stillness

Back