• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tbh i have no clue, if Kubo Really wanted to change it and make Kenpachi lose to Gremmy and Ichigo Showing up and Defeating Gremmy, i guess i would be cool with it but it all depends on how they would do it.
Kenpachi should just pass out after Outerspace hits him and Ichigo should pull up that makes more sense that's only if Ichigo has to fights Gremmy scenario

Last edited:
Yeah idk how I’d feel about Ichigo stealing the win from Zaraki. This is Zaraki’s defining showing as a true Kenpachi. I feel like the win is vital to his character
I think Zaraki pulling up against Gerald is still some good scenes for Zaraki. Ichigo also took Ls in the arc Atleast he should get some good fight or show his power on strong characters. Showing his power against only female Quincies doesn't make him look any strong.

They just shouldn't have defeated gremmy tbh.
Not without giving them some broken hax in turn, gremmy should've dumpster everyone

Tbf the actual ending of the Fight was Trash 🤷‍♂️
Was it tho? :cautious:
I honestly don't have a problem with the way the fight went down. Maybe there was a better alternative, but the one being talked about sounds like some shitty fanfic.
I'd be ok with Kenny still putting Gremmy out of commission for a bit and then getting jumped by the Bambies as he was in the manga (essentially delaying Gremmy's death for a moment). But going as far as to interrupt the fight and even prevent Gremmy from actually losing to Kenny, only for him to get oneshot moments later... that's some horseshit ngl.

Was it tho? :cautious:
I honestly don't have a problem with the way the fight went down. Maybe there was a better alternative, but the one being talked about sounds like some shitty fanfic.
I'd be ok with Kenny still putting Gremmy out of commission for a bit and then getting jumped by the Bambies as he was in the manga (essentially delaying Gremmy's death for a moment). But going as far as to interrupt the fight and even prevent Gremmy from actually losing to Kenny, only for him to get oneshot moments later... that's some horseshit ngl.
To me? It was absolutely Trash. Making Gremmy Kill himself bcs he couldnt imagine a body capable of holding Kenpachi powers that he already imagine is dumb Af.

To me? It was absolutely Trash. Making Gremmy Kill himself bcs he couldnt imagine a body capable of holding Kenpachi powers that he already imagine is dumb Af.
And the alternative being discussed doesn't seem even worse in your opinion?
I'm pretty sure the intention behind the original death was that only Kenpachi can hold/control his own power. (which to some degree not even he can when using bankai without the eyepatch but point still stands)

And the alternative being discussed doesn't seem even worse in your opinion?
I'm pretty sure the intention behind the original death was that only Kenpachi can hold/control his own power. (which to some degree not even he can when using bankai without the eyepatch but point still stands)
Tbf it depends if Gremmy Imagined all his power, including Bankai and no eyepatch. If he did I understand how it ended but idk who would agree he did on here.

I think Zaraki pulling up against Gerald is still some good scenes for Zaraki. Ichigo also took Ls in the arc Atleast he should get some good fight or show his power on strong characters. Showing his power against only female Quincies doesn't make him look any strong.
ichigo is the MC he will always be powerful.

Back