• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

TYBW Kenpachi vs base Aizen is very debatable. CFYOW Kenpachi very likely outscales Muken Aizen in AP with his Shikai and or Bankai. But if by EoS base Kenpachi you mean CFYOW, I think he should be in that same tier as Muken Aizen, bare minimum scaling above Butterflyzen. If by EoS you mean TYBW, depends on if you think Kenny got a Zenkai vs Gerard and how massive you think that Zenkai is, but the debate would be moreso vs base Aizen for that Kenpachi.

1. I personally believe TBYW Kenpachi pegs Base Aizen, at the very least in Bankai

2. Jesus christ.....

Aizen later admits intellectual inferiority to Kisuke, so it cannot be referring to equals in intellectual abilities, if that’s what you’re aiming at.

Shikai Yama > Aizen > base Yama would be more realistic
I think Yama said he can defeat Aizen even without his shikari, and iirc the databook repeated it? I'm not sure on that tbh.
I also don’t believe in Fullbring Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo.
This was debunked months ago here iirc.

Btw I think here we scale base Aizen above TYBW Kenpachi.

Base Aizen >> Tokinada ~ Byakuya ~ TYBW Bankai Zaraki.

Remember when Rose was beating Mask until he explained his ability 😎

That a bad habit of Kubo's

I get he wants to explain the character ability but does he constantly have to have characters be arrogant dumbasses and explain to their opponent

He can't have internal dialogue? Or even a Narrator bubble?

While I haven't seen too much of JJK I like that explaining their ability actually makes it stronger lmao

Kubo could have even done something like that

Hell even have characters lie about their magic sword abilities that way when an opponent figures it out it makes them seem smart and even more dangerous

Tsukishima fought god Aizen so

#Consistent

unknown.png

That a bad habit of Kubo's

I get he wants to explain the character ability but does he constantly have to have characters be arrogant dumbasses and explain to their opponent

He can't have internal dialogue? Or even a Narrator bubble?

While I haven't seen too much of JJK I like that explaining their ability actually makes it stronger lmao

Kubo could have even done something like that

Hell even have characters lie about their magic sword abilities that way when an opponent figures it out it makes them seem smart and even more dangerous
Eh Kubo probably didn’t wanna have explanatory walls of text like HxH so he worked it into the dialogue, just a concession he had to make so the readers could understand why certain stuff worked like it did

Also I heard in the novels Hikone in his Resureccion was beginning to hit Transcendent levels near the end?

if so, would that mean he's at least comparable to Condom or Rockstar Aizen?
I genuinely think Rez Hikone is only comparable to Crysalys Aizen at most, based on that statement about his Reiatsu starting to break the boundaries between Hollow and Shinigami, something Aizen was already doing since even pre-Crysalys stage IIRC.

I genuinely think Rez Hikone is only comparable to Crysalys Aizen at most, based on that statement about his Reiatsu starting to break the boundaries between Hollow and Shinigami, something Aizen was already doing since even pre-Crysalys stage IIRC.
Then what do you make of the statement of EOS Aizen needing to get serious to beat Hikone?

Related to Ichigo's theory that deep down Aizen wanted to lose.

Also, IIRC, the statement talks about Aizen carring enough to fight Hikone, not needing to get serious to fight Hikone.

I mean at the very least if it says he needs to care to win that by default should make him at Monster Aizen Tier or Higher seeing as a casual sealed Aizen's feats made Kisuke ( who watched Ichigo vs Aizen final battle ) believe he was already way stronger than when he was in his Monster state

Also, IIRC, the statement talks about Aizen carring enough to fight Hikone, not needing to get serious to fight Hikone.
Negative I translated the raws before making the argument, it does mention serious iirc.

But I think that viewpoint isn’t invalid.

The way I see it Hikone has 2 valid spots to scale them: 1) to Reio based on Tokinada saying Hikone could replace Reio (giving Hikone the same statement as Ichigo) supported by Hikone breaking their boundaries against Kenpachi or 2) downscale relative to Muken Aizen based on Aizen needing to be serious supporter by Liltotto saying Hikone had the most potent reiatsu (or sumn akin to that) that they’ve ever witnessed (Liltotto having experienced a casual SK Yhwach and Quincy being possibly capable of analyzing “transcendent reiatsu” demonstrated by Nanana). Personally I favor 2 based on Kenpachi, Aizen, and Ichigo being put on the same pedestal by the narrator, but primarily because it’s stated verbatim that (while amped by his emotions) Bankai Ginjo fired off a GT that was equal to the strongest GT Ichigo ever fired off (the one against Yhwach) and despite that Ginjo can only maybe defeat Hikone per the author’s words.

Speaking of which

This talk actually reminds me of this fan intro I found years ago back in middle school

Just rediscovered it recently

Naruto/Bleach crossover Opening

Little over a minute long

8-9/10 for me

Yall rate it

Back