• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

0379-002.png
Toshiro goofy ass

mission completed ⚜️
IMG_20231018_194602.jpg
YEEEES
Next up limited/partial/near full body Paralysis.(whichever wording is Chosen)
The Goat Keeps winning.
Imagine the stonks if Vollständig(either 5x or 10x) stacks with his Blut arterie(around 10Exatons) so we get either around 50 or 100 Exatons on the Goat.

Why is there no profile of Cien Granz on the wiki? This guy is pretty strong compared to Arrancar Saga characters, but I couldn't find his profile on the wiki

Why is there no profile of Cien Granz on the wiki? This guy is pretty strong compared to Arrancar Saga characters, but I couldn't find his profile on the wiki
Honestly i have no clue on that one(im fairly recent here),i assume a Cien Profile will be made soon tho.

Uh,he should be around a bit over 3 Maximal Yammy's iirc.
30% Cien is like One Maximal Yammy
60% is Two Yammy
90% is 3 Yammy
And 100% is like 3 Yammy and 1/3 of a yammy so around 1.477 Exatons?
Then you add Oscuras and Gran rey and also add "even higher with Picaro absorbed" or something my SAFWY knowledge is hot garbo.
No it was stated 100% cien was above yammy.

Yammy<<<<100% cien=VL ichigo<<<<assault mode cien who stated he can beat VL ichigo with little difficulty

Max Res Yammy, Respira, and Starrk's Wolves < Full Power Cien > 1/2 Power Full Hollow Ichigo ~ no eyepatch SAFWY Zaraki ~ triple GRC 100% Cien > 30x 100% Cien > 100% Cien > Res Yammy

You have that statement

Would be appreciated

Also what percentage did he reach VL tier at then?
2psntLv_d.webp
fxoBqoR_d.webp

Beside that when Uryu compare zaraki and cien to VL ichigo, is mid-novel and also just an impression of Uryu, they could have been even stronger than that, also just simply is revealed to be stronger by the end.

zaraki never won against Cien And still was increasing his power continuously. The Vl power level is surpassed by both of them

2psntLv_d.webp
fxoBqoR_d.webp

Beside that when Uryu compare zaraki and cien to VL ichigo, is mid-novel and also just an impression of Uryu, they could have been even stronger than that, also just simply is revealed to be stronger by the end.

zaraki never won against Cien And still was increasing his power continuously. The Vl power level is surpassed by both of them
It's sad that this man is underestimated

I think his profile should be created as soon as possible 🗿

Btw Why doesn't AP = Dura on Ichigo? His AP level is Solar System level but his Durabilty is Large Star level. This is a bit confusing,

I'd appreciate it if someone could explain

Back