• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The fact byakuya went bankai on base Gerard should already tell you he wouldn't scale to giant which is a 30 to 40× amp. Since in cfyow it explained his size is proportional to his strength

1694126566078024.png

Mexican government found reptoid alien body. Yes it's real it's dna has already been tested.

Yet again I'm proven right

The problem is those aliens look too much like a stereotype. For all we know they could look like white spikes or xenomorphs but instead we get a stereotypical corpse

The got them tested by scientists and they their 100% real
Honestly it is interesting but I actually find certain real life mysteries more entertaining. One being the Congo snake. Basically some war vet or some shit was passing over the Congo and he saw a giant snake on the terrain. Idr how high he was several hundred feet maybe. Anyway he wanted to get a closer look at the snake so he lowered some but the snake took notice and reared up 10 feet.

He only took one photo cause he was afraid the snake would strike thr helicopter. According to his guess the snake was 50 feet because he was good at measuring things. Apparently the photos were under review and proved authentic but it turns out the snake was apparently 195 by using termite mound shadows to scale but that's iffy.

More than likely snake was a 50 footer regardless I'm dying to know what he saw from his perspective but I guess it's one of those things I'll never be able to find out. Sigh. I find that far more intriguing. 50 foot isn't too crazy because titanoboa was 40 iirc. But that could be an undiscovered species in the Congo

The Congo snake, Organism 46 B, and The beast of gevaudan are certain mysteries I'm dying to know the truth about. I find those more intriguing then most stories on the internet

Honestly it is interesting but I actually find certain real life mysteries more entertaining. One being the Congo snake. Basically some war vet or some shit was passing over the Congo and he saw a giant snake on the terrain. Idr how high he was several hundred feet maybe. Anyway he wanted to get a closer look at the snake so he lowered some but the snake took notice and reared up 10 feet.

He only took one photo cause he was afraid the snake would strike thr helicopter. According to his guess the snake was 50 feet because he was good at measuring things. Apparently the photos were under review and proved authentic but it turns out the snake was apparently 195 by using termite mound shadows to scale but that's iffy.

More than likely snake was a 50 footer regardless I'm dying to know what he saw from his perspective but I guess it's one of those things I'll never be able to find out. Sigh. I find that far more intriguing. 50 foot isn't too crazy because titanoboa was 40 iirc. But that could be an undiscovered species in the Congo

Yuh but wtf does something like that even eat? It's probably some prehistoric snake that survived.

New Leaks:

• Aizen will appear
  • New Rei-ou scene
  • Ep 26 ends with Rei-ou's death
  • Cour 3 info after Episode 26 airs
  • There will be a break in production after cour 2 ends
  • Cour 3 release by Spring 2024
  • Few new staff joining and few leaving
  • Cour 3 production schedule almost the same as cour 2
  • Aizen will have a "considerable" amount of new lines and scenes in cour 3, but not as much as Ukitake
Some of those are unconfirmed, such as the staff and cour 3 release date,idr but idk if Aizen appearing is also unconfirmed

On the topic of alien stuff, I heavily doubt it. Where exactly is this news of its DNA being tested? You have to remember the person who presented it has been known to been loony in the past, and that his prior presentations were fake. Not to mentions its near impossible for an alien to have even a similar build to us humans. We are special, living on a planet that's not volatile to the existence of life, and are adapted. If any alien looked human-like, that would imply there's a planet just like ours somewhere out in the universe, but we haven't found one that's even confirmed to be fully habitable.

Though I'm speaking out of my ass for most of this, I'm no biologist.

Toshiro true bankai isn't even AP, what's impressive is it has really potent power nullification qualities.
he became obviously stronger, “isn’t even AP“ is not even a phrase with a logical sense behind, given the context of Bleach, he literally became older to contains more Reiastu, his young body could not handle.

Toshiro just negated the side effects of the Hoffung’s hax, being able to cut it when zaraki could just chip it. is because he is just that strong.

Mature Toshiro is stronger than Shikai Zaraki, and that was kinda obvious and self-evident.

Mature Toshiro also reacting and freezing to the attacks of a post Bankai-Zaraki amped Gerard is enough proof given reiastu grew proportional with those statistics 1vs1.

Last edited:
I actually don't have sexual dreams much. Only one I remember vividly is I was cheating on some bf in a dream, to avoid getting caught we did it submerged in lava so bf couldn't see never forgot that

he became obviously stronger, “isn’t even AP“ is not even a phrase with a logical sense behind, given the context of Bleach, he literally became older to contains more Reiastu, his young body could not handle.
I mean, tbh, that is just assumption. Contextually, I don't think Toshiro is even physically stronger. He's struggling to stand up.

Toshiro just negated the side effects of the Hoffung’s hax, being able to cut it when zaraki could just chip it. is because he is just that strong.
Powernulling everything about it's function would also mean being able to cut it when you're not normally able to. It's a common trope in fiction that stuff is brittle and easy to break when frozen, and considering there's some spiritual pressure relationship between his sword and himself, it's also very much logical to assume that Toshiro broke through it through weakening it. Also, this interpretation solves how Toshiro is able to break through it despite barely standing

Mature Toshiro is stronger than Shikai Zaraki, and that was kinda obvious and self-evident.
Not really. He gains higher powers in an overall who-would-win sense, yeah, and he does become faster too (kinda), but what's actually true is he gains a really strong power null ability

Mature Toshiro also reacting and freezing to the attacks of a post Bankai-Zaraki amped Gerard is enough proof given reiastu grew proportional with those statistics 1vs1.
YOOOOO, that's actually a piece of misinformation btw, that Gerard grew to the level of the damage that he took. He grows using the damage that he takes, but there is absolutely nothing saying that Gerard is at the level of BanKenny in that form. Literally nothing

Robert vs Byakuya will be the fight Kubo wanted to draw? 🤔
not surprised, since Robert is actually crazy. I mean first of all, his treatment is definitely a character assasination for starrk, cause he basically holds no relevance, despite just being stronger than the first espada. I think that narratively, it'd be a good way for Kubo to show how much stronger people are getting, without disrespecting old antagonists

I mean, tbh, that is just assumption. Contextually, I don't think Toshiro is even physically stronger. He's struggling to stand up.

Powernulling everything about it's function would also mean being able to cut it when you're not normally able to. It's a common trope in fiction that stuff is brittle and easy to break when frozen, and considering there's some spiritual pressure relationship between his sword and himself, it's also very much logical to assume that Toshiro broke through it through weakening it. Also, this interpretation solves how Toshiro is able to break through it despite barely standing

Not really. He gains higher powers in an overall who-would-win sense, yeah, and he does become faster too (kinda), but what's actually true is he gains a really strong power null ability

YOOOOO, that's actually a piece of misinformation btw, that Gerard grew to the level of the damage that he took. He grows using the damage that he takes, but there is absolutely nothing saying that Gerard is at the level of BanKenny in that form. Literally nothing
I never said Gerard grew proportionally, I just say post bankai zaraki amp Gerard, not that that he gained bankai zaraki strength.

When I said reiatsu grew proportionally, I was referring to Toshiro speed increasing, meaning his AP increased too.

either way the gerard Toshiro fight, is much much stronger than the Gerard already superior to Shikai Kenpachi.

That’s not an assumption, that’s how reiastu work, and even if it is an assumption, calling it an assumption doesn’t make it wrong unless you can prove otherwise. Which you can’t because it is self evident he grew stronger.

Power nulling its function doesn’t correlate to what I'm arguing there, Toshiro just swinged his zanpakuto and cut it, he didn’t froze it before, it was just a normal attack of him which has the side effects to null hax. But that still his reiastu making it work, given after, Gerard could over power his freezing via brute strenght and the hoffung could not, it means Toshiro reiatsu is greater than hoffung durability/potency overall, which is greater than Shikai zaraki.

Overall you still end to the concussion that adult Toshiro‘s reiastu is greater than Shikai zaraki reiastu.

just avoiding arguments like that cus “hax!!” especially regarding bleach is dumb and no sensical.

Mature Toshiro casual freezing was not able to stop gerard for much time, because Gerard was just too strong, but when Toshiro give all his best to the point of barely standing, he could freeze gerard even internally. Meaning his freezing his actually dependent on his reiastu. as should be obvious… no one argue Yama fire negate durability regardless reiastu, because with higher Reiastu you simply tank it.

the fact the causal freezing could not stop gerard body from rushing, but the hoffung had no chance, simply means, that:

Vollstadig Gerard > Final Giant Gerard > Hoffung > previous Giant Gerard

with Toshiro/zaraki scaling:

Vollstadig Gerard > Final Giant Gerard‘s reiastu > Adult Toshiro’s reiastu > Hoffung > Shikai zaraki > previous Giant Gerard

Back