• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah sorry, didn't see that she also practically can ignore durability. I'll retract my vote and wait until more people comment so I can get a better understanding.

Not sure what bambieta can do since Kaori's wings disintigrate anything upon contact so I doubt she can turn it into a bomb.

Don't know how bambietta's bombs work either, does she need to touch kaori to turn her into a bomb? That won't end well since her wings disintegrate whatever they touch.

Can Kaori's wings desintigrate spiritual particles? I need to see a feat. Quincy fight using three different energies and when verses are equalized only the main energy is for Bleach, Reiatsu. But she fires Reishi instead, and what ever it touches becomes the bomb.

Don't know about spiritual particles but her wings disintegrate anything that touches them even magic.

Let's not look for a way to say she can't disintigrate it, cause she disintegrated magic and magic=reiatsu in verse equalisation so yes she can disintigrate anything Bambieta throws at her.

Isn't that a NLF? And Bambietta's Bombs are made from her Reishi, not Reiatsu or Reiryoku. You either equalized Reiatsu or Reiryoku or Reishi.

Controlling soul matter from the atmosphere isn't magic. Bleach already haves its own magic is called Demon Magic a.k.a. Kido and Quincy don't use it.

Dude verse equalisation allows us to equalise two powers that work on a similar way.

Now Celestial should confirm how magic works in that verse because I base my self on FT where they absorb etherano from the athmopshere so it's the same deal like with her power and can be equalised.

Well most of magic verse absorb something from athmopshere so it's kinda a thing.

Also Kaori has regen so she could tank a durabilty negation attack while bambieta can't.

Celestial can explain it better than me, but with it being low-Mid I suppose she can regenerate lost hand or leg maybe even decapitation I am not sure.

I don't think regenerating a hand or a leg is enough to save her from a durability negating attack ( If it can even hit her.)

Well, if she is able to regenerate a hand she can regenarte normal damage made by an explosion as well. Plus there is also the fact that Kaori attacks with her feathers that disintegrate anything so it's kinda easier that bambieta goes down as she doesn't have anything against it.

Again thou Celestial knows her better.

You can equalized two powers, but Bleach characters use four different sources of power. You can't equalized all of them. Either Reishi or Reiatsu. If you choose Reishi, Bambietta's soul crushes her opponent with Reiatsu. If not, her opponent can't disintegrate Reishi, because you equalized Reiatsu.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Seems we both were wrong

Apparently Low-Mid regen is enough to regenerate from just a head.
Lol Kaori beats her up whether she can disintegrate her bombs or not since she won't go down after one hit while bambieta will.

She can't cause of her Regenerationn. She would need a perfect hit while Kaori needs to simply touch her.

Magic in arifureta is just normal magic, you use the magic power inside of you and normally you need to chant and write magic formulas on paper or something to use it. Genius ppl like those who got summoned to that world don't need formulas and only need to chant while people like the apostles who kaori soul was put in don't need to chant or write formula's.

As for kaori's regen she has numerous ways to heal, like her healing magic which she can use to heal herself, those heal fatal wounds and abnormal status effects like petrification, paralysis or other stuff like that. Then there is her naturally healing magic holy creast of the fallen which is automatically heals her whenever she gets injured, that also heals fatal wounds.

As for her decomposition, some quotes for it:

"Actually, Kaori was trying hard not to run away as she was blushing in shame, if Kaori felt like it, the silver feathers that were being worshiped by the citizens, [Thank you~], could easily be turned into weapons that decomposed everything, Gaharudo who was at wits end on how to explain the laws and emancipation of slaves was simply proposed, [wouldn't it be alright if we just use Ehto?], Hajime who was in high spirits was chuckling to himself about how amusing it was that the citizens were so serious…...Everyone could surely faint peacefully together."

"Kaori still wasn't completely in full control of Nointo's body yet so she was there voluntarily to train. It appears that, the dense fog didn't effect Nointo's body as much, it seems to be just the right adjustment for the battle experience and trace skills that Nointo had.

Even now, while fluttering her wings which shined in silver, it shot out silver feathers to repel the demons. It appears that she's gotten used to using the silver feathers, as if they were homing missiles, they launched out at the demons and instantly decomposed them to nothingness."

"['Decompose.'] There was no need to chant, but since it helped to focus the image in her mind she recited it on purpose. Immediately after, the amber surrounding Kouki and others started to crumble. it looked more like it was decaying than melting, the particles that became too small for the eyes to see looked as if they were vanishing into thin air."

Did i already mention that kaori can spam magical bullets made up of her feathers which also decomposes stuff? She doesn't need to directly touch bambietta herself she can just stay in the sky and spam her feathers.

Have her feathers discompose soul matter before? If not is a NLF to think otherwise. They will just explode before reaching Bambi.

She has spirit magic which is the ability to interfere with souls like for instance taking someones soul and putting it in another body or object, or interfering with souls in general like touching souls or preventing a dead persons soul from leaving their body after someone got killed and what not, standard ability everyone related to Hajime has as they all conquered the labyrinth which granted them spirit magic. Well except for Shia who is a physical fighter and doesn't really use magic in general so while she has it, it's not combat applicable, not the case with kaori though.

That still doesn't tell me what she has done with it. All you told me was another person's feat and that is not the case with her. Feats, please.

I was just explaining what is stated of the ability, she has spirit magic, i can literally show you her stats which says she has it, spirit magic previously was stated to be able to interfere with souls, and the reason why miledy who was human is in a golem body as her soul was put in it. Kaori has used spirit magic to keep dead peoples soul from leaving which she then uses reproduction magic to revive them from the dead, it's a combination of spirit and reproduction magic, she does that later on, but it just shows she can interfere with souls.

However after looking back through some chapters, it's not an ability this version of kaori is capable of pulling off, she has the ability as she gained it like everyone else, but this version of kaori had trouble uses her magic to her full ability as she wasn't yet used to nointo's body, she can use her decomposition and reproduction magic yea but spirit magic, i don't think so, she wasn't able to bring out the full power of nointo, as she can't use limit break either at this stage. She should just be town level and note soul manipulation isn't viable for that version of herself, have to fix that.

Speaking of reproduction magic, it's a magic kaori excells in, basically limited time manipulation, even if bambietta blows up her silver wings she can just use forever engraved to put them back how they were 1 second ago for every second she uses her ability, forever engraved is an ability which regardless of the substance of the object, can regenerate everything to the state one second ago every one second it is used. In other words blowing her wings up is useless they will just keep coming back.

Bambi can spam her attacks will kaori be able to regenerate under huge continuous explosions? Feat is required.

@AppleLord I literally just told you what her ability does it, regardless of the substance of an object she will regenerate it to how it was 1 second ago, she casted this magic on suzu's barrier which was being destroyed and every time it got destroyed it automatically regenerated. She can just spam her silver wings and keep regen them back.

Since you have knowledge on bambietta, you should explain how her ability works so i can have better understanding cause at the moment, i don't see how her ability is any better than kaori's which decomposes whatever it touches.

Back