• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bald (OPM) vs Bald (DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly yeah this does seem a bit stompish but idk.

Saitama's only "win-cons" are the grapple or shock waves from range i guess.

Which the grapple just won't happen because Roshi is a master martial artist and there's no way the shock waves compete with energy blasts and thats if Saitama decides to use them in the first place.
So basically a stomp either way, I guess Roshi and Saitama just ain’t compatible.

You guys act as if Roshi always fights flying or something, his is a Martial Artist, he will fight against Saitama on hand to hand aswell

This isn't a stomp, Saitama having less chances doesn't mean he has no chance

You guys act as if Roshi always fights flying or something, his is a Martial Artist, he will fight against Saitama on hand to hand aswell

This isn't a stomp, Saitama having less chances doesn't mean he has no chance
We just discussed the chances, how is Saitama suppose to grab Roshi, he can’t. The chances are nearly 0%. So it’s a stomp essentially. The original one had Saitama stomping this one is just flipped.

Roshi skillstomps to hell and back, as he has more than 300 years of fighting experience and can fight evenly with opponents on his level.

This might be a bit of a hot take, but I don't even think Saitama would stand a chance against a Saibamen

I really don't see why everybody says Roshi upscales the same way Saitama does, we really don't know if Roshi actually get several times stronger or just a percentage to say something, while Saitama, we know that he massively upscales to the point he can't be damaged by his own AP, how do they have the same AP if Roshi is only stated to get stronger but Saitama is likely far superior to his current level?
"At least Moon Level"
"Moon Level, likely far higher"

I actually see Saitama having way higher AP and Dura.

Saitama's shockwaves are definitely a factor. His serious punch against Boros never directly connects, it's the shockwave that counters blast and keeps going to rip him apart.
I feel like the Garou fight is a good example of him being outmatched by skill completely. Saitama fights at Normal for pretty much the entire fight, and despite being outskilled he still lands gradually stronger and faster attacks that **** his opponent over anyway.

Also, a 'Serious' attack is clearly Saitama not giving a shit- the power he uses fluctuates wildly and most of the moves are silly(SERIOUS SQUIRT GUN). Sometimes they don't even change his artstyle to the more detailed version when he does a 'Serious' attack.

Saitama's shockwaves are definitely a factor. His serious punch against Boros never directly connects, it's the shockwave that counters blast and keeps going to rip him apart.
I feel like the Garou fight is a good example of him being outmatched by skill completely. Saitama fights at Normal for pretty much the entire fight, and despite being outskilled he still lands gradually stronger and faster attacks that **** his opponent over anyway.
I really won't use Saitama vs Garou Webcomic version since we're using the manga and the fight is likely gonna be really different, even since both of them are gonna likely get buffed i think is not a solid argument.

I vote for Roshi

bro what value is saitama even scaling to? like yeah saitama massively scales above it but so does roshi with his moon level value 🤷‍♂️

sure saitama massively upscales from his value by how much? We don't know unless we will realy speculate while Roshi is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>29.6 exatons, something very concrete unlike saitama

sure saitama massively upscales from his value by how much? We don't know unless we will realy speculate while Roshi is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>29.6 exatons, something very concrete unlike saitama
Saitama is superior to his power to the point that his own AP lvl can't damage him and i think that's pretty concrete, anyways in terms of AP they are likely comparable.

Saitama is superior to his power to the point that his own AP lvl can't damage him and i think that's pretty concrete, anyways in terms of AP they are likely comparable.
bro im pretty sure that's weak shit compared to Roshi's scaling chain

DBS Roshi (One shots Frieza soldiers) >>> Frieza Soldiers > Raditz Saga Piccolo/Goku > 23rd Budokai Goku >= 23rd Budokai Piccolo > Kami (He can literally flick Goku away) >>> K.P. Saga Goku >= > Prime King Piccolo > Old King Piccolo (Roshi believed that even with Tien and Chiaotzu backing him up he doesn’t stand a chance against him) >>> BoS Roshi = 29,6 Exatons

there's like three one shots and a shitton of upscales here that far surpasses "his own ap can't damage him"

bro im pretty sure that's weak shit compared to Roshi's scaling chain

DBS Roshi (One shots Frieza soldiers) >>> Frieza Soldiers > Raditz Saga Piccolo/Goku > 23rd Budokai Goku >= 23rd Budokai Piccolo > Kami (He can literally flick Goku away) >>> K.P. Saga Goku >= > Prime King Piccolo > Old King Piccolo (Roshi believed that even with Tien and Chiaotzu backing him up he doesn’t stand a chance against him) >>> BoS Roshi = 29,6 Exatons

there's like three one shots and a shitton of upscales here that far surpasses "his own ap can't damage him"
How do you know? that's just assuming, how exactly do you cuantify a "One Shot"?, you said Saitama's scaling is not concrete but how "concrete" is "three one shots" how does that proof Roshi being more powerfull?

Pure headcannon that is likely based on a personal opinion of yours and dot.

How do you know? that's just assuming, how exactly do you cuantify a "One Shot"?, you said Saitama's scaling is not concrete but how "concrete" is "three one shots" how does that proof Roshi being more powerfull?

Pure headcannon that is likely based on a personal opinion of yours and dot.
when theres literally scans sent by maverick that he has three one shots under his belt??? If you can one shot someone who can one shot this dude with a flick who can one shot this dude, that's far higher than "his own ap can't damage his own self"

Either way Roshi as of right now has a better scaling chain than Saitama and should be able to skill destroy him anyway unless speed is unequalized then he gets blitzed.

when theres literally scans sent by maverick that he has three one shots under his belt??? If you can one shot someone who can one shot this dude with a flick who can one shot this dude, that's far higher than "his own ap can't damage his own self"

Either way Roshi as of right now has a better scaling chain than Saitama and should be able to skill destroy him anyway unless speed is unequalized then he gets blitzed.
I ask again, how do you know? how do you cuantify a One Shot and cuantify "Not being damaged" to know that 3 one shots > not being damaged?

I can say that someone can harm somebody who can one shot him, which is something that happens in real world and in a tons of fictions, but that will also be assuming since not every verse works the same, you can't just use "One Shots" to "Count" like "Not being damaged is like 1 one shots and Roshi has 3 one shots thats like the triple of one shots" it doesn't work like that, you have to proof me why 3 One Shots is something more impressive than being hit by characters of your same AP and not having even a single scratch.

I ask again, how do you know? how do you cuantify a One Shot and cuantify "Not being damaged" to know that 3 one shots > not being damaged?

I can say that someone can harm somebody who can one shot him, which is something that happens in real world and in a tons of fictions, but that will also be assuming since not every verse works the same, you can't just use "One Shots" to "Count" like "Not being damaged is like 1 one shots and Roshi has 3 one shots thats like the triple of one shots" it doesn't work like that, you have to proof me why 3 One Shots is something more impressive than being hit by characters of your same AP and not having even a single scratch.
fair enough.

And if I unbalance the speed, take Saitama's prior knowledge and give the prior knowledge to Master Roshi, would it be more balanced?

And if I unbalance the speed, take Saitama's prior knowledge and give the prior knowledge to Master Roshi, would it be more balanced?
I think that will make Saitama Low Diff since he already will know how powerful is Roshi and he's likely gonna get serious from the beggining and with the speed advantage i think he got an easy wincon simply punching and blitzing Roshi all the time.

I think that will make Saitama Low Diff since he already will know how powerful is Roshi and he's likely gonna get serious from the beggining and with the speed advantage i think he got an easy wincon simply punching and blitzing Roshi all the time.
Not even cuz AP is canceled out and but Roshi still can’t do anything cuz of the vast speed difference.

There speed and skill being the main factors and not having keys close to eachother is what makes this matchup a no/low diff on either side. A perfect example in verse is Saitama vs Garou(which would be Roshi in this case). Saitama wins 10/10 times, take his speed, he now loses 10/10 times. So it’s a flip flop with no balance imo.

You should make Roshi when he was Baseline 5-C or maybe King Piccolo with equalized speed, so Saitama will had higher AP and Dura but less skill
but then the ap gap is too big for roshi to do something decent, the fault in this matchup is the skill gap

Grace? The match is a stomp, Saitama and Roshi have bad matchup chemistry.
That's up to them to agree aswell, if they vote, they think the battle is fair in some level

If you guys want to actually claim that, u should call a staff

Esit: Oh well, the battle was retconned and ignored all the users voting here, well, sad, no need to push it then

Last edited:
That's up to them to agree aswell, if they vote, they think the battle is fair in some level

If you guys want to actually claim that, u should call a staff
people are gonna vote regardless of if they think the battle is fair or not. if anything even if the battle was fair they just pick who they like more lol.

well if you guys try adding it then will do lol

people are gonna vote regardless of if they think the battle is fair or not. if anything even if the battle was fair they just pick who they like more lol.

well if you guys try adding it then will do lol
Easy to say that after the OP already changed the OP to match ur vision and going against all the others, assuming that votes are that random isn't something I would do, there is still good users here, users that vote based on their logic and not their preference, they deserve to have their vote considered, if that's really your motive, then this is even worse than I thought

Easy to say that after the OP already changed the OP to match ur vision and going against all the others, assuming that votes are that random isn't something I would do, there is still good users here, users that vote based on their logic and not their preference, they deserve to have their vote considered, if that's really your motive, then this is even worse than I thought
the op was changed 3 times, all three times the matchup was a stomp. i mean the comments are _________ fra so its just an inclusion of votes for people(which every battle has and essentially everyone is guilty of). yeah the users that explained the reasonings should have their proper votes considered and everything else is followed by _________ fra. my motive is it was a stomp either way. i dont get what ur trying to do, considering i was one of the first people to vote(the 2nd pretty sure) i said the match was a stomp in saitamas favor, in which the op changed it. are u trying to say im being biased and not let saitama lose cuz if thats ur motive i just excused all of ur reasoning. now plz stop singling out people for stuff like this cuz it makes u look bad.
Edit: you said i should call a staff, i said i would, and then u come at me...nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back