• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bald (OPM) vs Bald (DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama (41,66Exatons/Post-training) vs Master Roshi (29,6Exatons/MAX Power Form (Dragon Ball))

speed equal

Saitama has prior knowledge

both start ten meters apart

Pevert master:
Egg bald:
King stomp:

Last edited:
Saitama is faster, has prior knowledge, has superior AP and superior Lifting Strength isn't that enough to even out the skill gap?

saitama, evereything is in his favor, by alot, beside skill but saitama knows about it.
this is a win 10/10 times for saitama imo, lowkey a stomp.

saitama, evereything is in his favor, by alot, beside skill but saitama knows about it.
this is a win 10/10 times for saitama imo, lowkey a stomp.
But isn't Master Roshi overwhelmingly more skilled? Also does it have paralysis induction, sleep induction and visual perception manipulation?

Saitama statstomps it seems, and his typical CIS of not perceiving the opponent as a threat at first won’t apply due to prior knowledge.

Master Roshi probably takes this. Sure Saitama has the AP advantage but Roshi has FAR superior skill and also ki blasts. Actually does Saitama one-shot? If so then i can imagine him winning.

Master Roshi probably takes this. Sure Saitama has the AP advantage but Roshi has FAR superior skill and also ki blasts. Actually does Saitama one-shot? If so then i can imagine him winning.
Saitama does not one-shot. The gap isn't big enough for that.

I'm voting Saitama. With prior knowledge, he would know not to get close and to evade/neutralize ki attacks.

Not including the explosions ki blasts cause (planetary range), Saitama has a large AoE advantage with shockwaves, and can definitely fight at a distance. Roshi would likely catch on to Saitama's plan and get close, but it would prove difficult, as Saitama can keep playing keep-away.

Saitama outlasts Roshi, and finishes him off with a serious punch.

I don't think we have ever seen Saitama punch just for the shockwave. He always tries to connect his punches, the shock waves are just an after effect. And due to Roshi being far more skilled, having ki blasts and Saitama not one-shotting, i think Roshi takes this.

Saitama has the hand-to-hand skill of an amateur while Roshi was (before Goku came along) revered as the strongest fighter of his generation and a champion of the World Martial Arts Tournament, with centuries of vast experience and honed mastery of several martial arts and hand-to-hand combat styles

I don’t see Saitama outfighting Roshi anytime soon. With speed equalized and Saitama not even being 2x stronger Roshi should win via skill, experience, and versatility.

Last edited:
We can’t really say for sure by how much Saitama upscales from his 5-C feat so I wouldn’t say he can no-sell Roshi’s attacks.

Also DBS Roshi is massively stronger than his own feat too. He can one shot Frieza soldiers which surpass Saiyan Saga Piccolo who is massively stronger than Beginning of Series MAX Power Roshi, who can moon bust.

We can’t really say for sure by how much Saitama upscales from his 5-C feat so I wouldn’t say he can no-sell Roshi’s attacks.

Also DBS Roshi is massively stronger than his own feat too. He can one shot Frieza soldiers which surpass Saiyan Saga Piccolo who is massively stronger than Beginning of Series MAX Power Roshi, who can moon bust.
I'm pretty sure him one shotting water was exrremely casual as always so he should be >>> his value. And his value by itself hilds the AP axvantage against roshi even with all that upscaling, so saitama's AP nulls roshi's then saitama scales far above it, so again, what can roshi really do to beat saitama?
Actually roshi can paralyze saitama by touching his forehead lightly and can put him to sleep as well as electrocute him, yeah that's a good enough win condition. Put me voting for roshi.

Yeah, Roshi also MASSIVELY upscales from his 5-C feat by a absolutely huge gap, I don't see AP remotely being a factor here

Roshi FRA

So then with this same logic, what is saitamas wincon?
I guess similar to Roshi, mostly AP, the older bald just has more options and more skill while less LS

AP may not be a factor in terms of gaps, but it is the key to defeating the opponent for both of them

What would Saitama do with more LS cuz that’s his only advantage…which essentially makes this match a stomp now…

Honestly yeah this does seem a bit stompish but idk.

Saitama's only "win-cons" are the grapple or shock waves from range i guess.

Which the grapple just won't happen because Roshi is a master martial artist and there's no way the shock waves compete with energy blasts and thats if Saitama decides to use them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back