• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Balance Seekers: Thanos (Fortnite) VS Marcy Wu (Amphibia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so from what I can see here Marcy has a 2.1x AP advantage here while the funny purple man has the LS and Stamina advantage.
As far as I know, Marcy is aware that she is not good at close-ranged attack and prefers long-range attacks, meaning that Marcy is unlikely to intentionally get close to Thanos.

As far as I know, Marcy is aware that she is not good at close-ranged attack and prefers long-range attacks, meaning that Marcy is unlikely to intentionally get close to Thanos.
Thanos's only long-ranged attack is his purple energy beam, but it does have better range than Marcy's gadgets, except for her arm crossbow

Last edited:
Marcy's arm crossbow is her standard equipment.
I know. I was just going off what her profile says that her arm crossbow has "Possible Hundreds of Meters" as its range, unless I'm misinterpreting it
Possible Hundreds of Meters with arm crossbow (Crossbow in the Real World could reach such distance; Accurately hit a electronic eye from unspecific-ally long distance[13])

Bump

As Marcy has survived shockwave from that impaling king (True Colors), I feel that she has no issue against this Thanos' shockwave.

I thought it had a long charge up time for some reason.

Either way Marcy probably wins due to the more impressive range attacks and her tendency to stay at range as well as the minor ap advantage.

You seriously gotta go make a balance match without the Darksiders Horsemen who's whole purpose is preserving the balance? Lol

Admittedly their profiles aren't good but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back