• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"Everyone, out of my way! Move it! Move it! Move it!" Katsuki yelled as he pushed his way through the New York crowd. Class 1-A had taken a field trip to New York and had gotten separated from the rest of his class. Bakugou was ticked because 1. He was surrounded by "quirkless losers". 2. Aizawa was gonna take a huge chunk off his grade for this. 3. He's Bakugou. If he's not angry then something is wrong.

Looking dead ahead, Bakugou spotted New York Bank. Perfect, the bank was one of the last spots on the list. Either the class was already there or they would be there soon. When he entered the bank, he did not find a grumpy Eraserhead ready to scold him and instead found some bozo dressed like a pincushion robbing the place. "Everybody! On the ground! No one move! Give me the money before someone gets hurt!" Kachann growled and grumbled under his breath before dashing back out the door and into an alley to change into his gear before Shocker saw him. "Damn villains." He growled. "Just one more extra to fry." Herman turned around in shock as the bank's doors blew off their hinges. "Alright, freak. You've got 5 seconds to drop the bag before I fry you into ashes."

"Screw you, kid. I'm just a few steps away from taking home a cold 50 million."

"Fine. It gives me an excuse to roast you to hell."

~

Speed Equal. Everything else goes.

Katsuki bakugou-my hero academia-anime-13231
vs.
Spider man shocker 3840.0

Could you link the characters' profiles in the future, that way the information can be one click away. Thanks.

Considering how streamline the internet is becoming, this suggestion of mine seems quite fitting and won't take you much effort in the future. But you don't need to listen to me.

MYHERO said:
Considering how streamline the internet is becoming, this suggestion of mine seems quite fitting and won't take you much effort in the future. But you don't need to listen to me.
Just like how checking the topics doesn't take you that long either. I'm not the only one who doesn't link profiles. Topics exist for a reason.

Anyways, let's try to stay on topic here.

The Wright Way said:
MYHERO said:
Just like how checking the topics doesn't take you that long either. I'm not the only one who doesn't link profiles. Topics exist for a reason.
Anyways, let's try to stay on topic here.
Linking the characters' profile is more befitting for the provider considering he is the one asking for something for others in return which is input for his discussion. (Again if you don't care, that's fine by me.)

Speaking of the discussion, I do believe Shocker should be able to take this with mild difficulty. His forcefield creation should be able to block the explosives Bakugo throws at him. And considering how he has fought Spiderman for a couple of years, he definitely has more experience in his belt. It says on his weakness page that he becomes easily threatened by people he believes that can kill him. But, considering how this narrative plays out, I think he won't have that fear in mind. Now Bakugo is perceptually smarter than the Shocker. But, again I do believe experience will trump him in the long run.

I also like to point out that Shocker has the range advantage by miles. Though Bakugo seems to have higher stamina then him. BTW, I'm just getting this from their profiles, and I'm not a big fan for either characters so take what I say for a grain of salt.

MYHERO said:
I also like to point out that Shocker has the range advantage by miles. Though Bakugo seems to have higher stamina then him. BTW, I'm just getting this from their profiles, and I'm not a big fan for either characters so take what I say for a grain of salt.
If Shocker tries to fully exploit that then he risks leaving himself vulnerable. His higher AOE attacks tend to short out his guantlets.

I will assume then the range he is listed to have is an attack. Well in that case, does he use this against Spiderman whenever he's feeling scared or desperate? Because if that's the case then he definitely won't be using this against a mad kid. If otherwise then GG Shocker.

MYHERO said:
I will assume then the range he is listed to have is an attack. Well in that case, does he use this against Spiderman whenever he's feeling scared or desperate? Because if that's the case then he definitely won't be using this against a mad kid. If otherwise then GG Shocker.
He uses them whenever he gets frustrated, which is whenever something he's trying to kill doesn't die quick enough for his liking. Granted, his loss of power is temporary, but that's still half a minute of helplessness.

oof

If there is one thing I know about Bakugo, is that he is relentless, once that's down, he will bring down hell on Shocker.

Though, considering his dura, he should still be able to take a beating from Bakugo and not get crushed. That is if he gets frustrated to begin with.

Also, since they're fighting indoors and given how reckless these two can be, it's entirely possible they might drop the bank on top of themselves. The reason why Herman got crushed by the bank roof was because he smashed the pillars trying to hit Spidey after all.

The Wright Way said:
Also, since they're fighting indoors and given how reckless these two can be, it's entirely possible they might drop the bank on top of themselves. The reason why Herman got crushed by the bank roof was because he smashed the pillars trying to hit Spidey after all.
If this does happen, Bakugo should easibly be able to get out due to his explosions. And if Kirishima can do it with those robots that fell on him on the sports festival, than Bakugo can do it as well. I'm slowly starting to lean towards Bakugo for the following reasons

1.) I brought up experience, but after looking at the boss fight, it clearly shows that Shocker hasn't really displayed any tatical prowess. Hell Spiderman himself says, "Remember when we first fought. I was really young and stupid, and you were just stupid." (Not the direct quote but who dafuq cares)

2.) Since Herman gets easily frustrated, he is inclined to use his long range attack which would render him defenselss.

3.) Bakugo has higher stamina and would be able to outlast him longer. Which would support reason 2.

What do you think The W"right" Way?

Ayyyyyy.

Pretty sure the first bit is just Spider-Man taunting, but you do have a point about him not showing tactical smarts.

Bakugo takes this one. Shocker would underestimate him, and Bakugo doesn't back down. He'd finish the job one way or another

CCMac27 said:
Bakugo takes this one. Shocker would underestimate him, and Bakugo doesn't back down. He'd finish the job one way or another
Since when does Shocker underestimate people?

Not really?

Spiderman was 18 when they fought

Besides it's a kid the shoots explosions, so that's irrelevant

Given Shocker's character, I can see Bakugou rather easily exploiting it. Egging him on with his own naturally aggressive personality. Not to mention that he can use his explosions for similar maneuverability to the spider.

I think he would take it. Shocker's tendency to overuse his abilities against provocation really doesn't work against someone of Bakugou's exact character. Someone who is smart but naturally provokes people.

Back