• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Midnight covers the area in Sleep Gas, while msot likely due to her being pro, wont exactly get one shot or anything. One her gas takes up the mid range Bakugo is snoring.

I'm voting for Bakugo.

Her sleeping gas is just that, a gas. Bakugo can easily blow it away with his explosions, especially since he's already aware of what Midnight's Quirk is. She can't restrain him with her whip either since he's far stronger than her.

Not only that but I'm also sure that Midnight is slower as well. Bakugo can outpace Izuku 5%, and I seriously doubt that she's even equal to 5% speed.

I do have a slight problem with Midnight's stats, but that's for another thread.

Midnight never fought Bakugo, she made him fall asleep while he was yelling at an unconcious Todoroki during the sports festival. Why do you think they've fought?

I have a problem with Midnight even being 8-C, she isn't a physical fighter like Aizawa, or the other pros. But like I said, that's for a different thread.

TheRustyOne said:
Midnight never fought Bakugo, she made him fall asleep while he was yelling at an unconcious Todoroki during the sports festival. Why do you think they've fought?
I have a problem with Midnight even being 8-C, she isn't a physical fighter like Aizawa, or the other pros. But like I said, that's for a different thread.
Who says she ain't physical? Shes got a CQC weapon...And is a Pro hero. And Sleep Gas meaning Bakugo cant get near, nor not be blinded

He might be able to but

A) He would need to get close, his explosions top mid range at best, and theyre weaker from afar

B) Midnight could immediately just cloak herself in more.

C) Bakugo actually has to get up close if he has any shot in winning this.

Bakugo has a gas mask and with his combat skills, Midnight isn't getting it off (lulz). This just Kacchan fire increasingly bigger explosions at her while she tries to keep dodging.

Lord Explosion Murder low diffs.

Furthermore, isn't it stated canonically that any pro hero would defeat any student (that's not Mirio and the rest of the big three)?

AnonymousBlank said:
Bakugo has a gas mask and with his combat skills, Midnight isn't getting it off (lulz). This just Kacchan fire increasingly bigger explosions at her while she tries to keep dodging.
Lord Explosion Murder low diffs.
>implying Midnight as a pro with a crop doesnt have combat skills superior to an in training.

The gas would just keep obscuring his vision as she then whips his mask off

The real cal howard said:
Furthermore, isn't it stated canonically that any pro hero would defeat any student (that's not Mirio and the rest of the big three)?
There are students who have the feats to take on pro heroes like Death Arms for example, excluding the big three I think Denki, Tokoyami, and Iida could probably do it.

Bakugou's explosions could easily disperse Midnight's gas, and they have much more range, so I'm not sure why everyone is voting for Midnight, Bakugou is superior to her in every way, not to mention that she likes to play with her enemies.

Jinx666's reasons are pretty flawed to be honest, Midnight's votes should be discounted.

Therefir said:
Jinx666's reasons are pretty flawed to be honest, Midnight's votes should be discounted.
Says only you, we cant discount loads of votes because you disagree with them

Midnight is still an actual skilled pro, and while bakugo is pretty exemplar, theres nothing saying midnight couldn't fend him off. She can take out his mask with her crop, his explosions arent ranged enough for him to land anything strong from far away, if not he would have to be straining hard, and Midnight could easily just keep making more gas, even if it gets blown away, he cant create an air current that will permanently stop the gas from getting in his way.

Plus her sadistic side would only make things worse for Bakugo tbh. She doesn't get careless, only more determined. And i don't think i need to explain why Mineta passed the exam

Bakugo: 5 (The Rusty One, Myself, Nercomercer, Endless, Anonymous)

Midnight: 7(Jinx, Zark, Maverick, Paul Frank, Calaca, Shadow, and maybe Cal (honestly his reasoning is flawed))

Grace hasn't started yet

@Jinx66 Midnight doesn't seems to have any combat experience aside from being a Pro Hero, which it doesn't mean anything because people like Deku, who is inferior to Bakugou in combat skill, could defeat Gentle, who can casually defeat 5 Pro Heroes.

Bakugou's speed is much higher than hers, he can simply hold his breath, approach her with his insane speed with explosions, attack her (assuming she doesn't get one-shotted) and escape.

Also, she is 8-C for being superior to normal 9-A+ students, I'm not sure why someone put she is comparable to Aizawa, there's no proof of that.

@Jinx

Midnight is surprisingly out classed here. Bakugo is way stronger, way faster and way more durable. And I know that all midnight has to do is to expose some of her skin, but midnight is very sadistic, so whats saying that she won't wait to late to use her quirk on bakugo, and while both know how each other's qurik's work, bakugo uses his knowledge to it's fullest potential in combat.

Being a Pro doesn't make you better than any student.

She isn't a fighter anyway, her specialty is putting her opponent to sleep with her Quirk. Bakugou can easily hold his breath or blow her Quirk away with his explosions.

We haven't seen her fight and it's unreasonable to assume she's as good as Aizawa or something. Bakugou was already caught by her Quirk once, doubt he'd let himself get caught again.

Back