• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugou learns a lesson from another teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
UA Academy gets a special guest lecturer from Ashina. Upon meeting the old geezer, Bakugou has some reservations about her appearance and questions her ability. As a test of her strength, Lady Butterfly proposes a challenge. Bakugou eagerly accepts.

8-C Lady Butterfly and Rise of Villains Saga Bakugou. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Ladybutterfly rendered
Bakugou.Katsuki.full.2244985

Bakugou, because I can't ******* beat this old lady at all and she always spams those goddamn butterflies at me when I almost beat her.

That sounds like a reason for her to win tho.

And anyway, I vote Butterfly because of illusions, the B U T T E R F L Y spam, skill and pretty damn high mobility

Lady Butterfly is way more skilled and has much more spammavke projectiles

She takes this

the dark souls of butterflies fra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back