• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAKI THE GRAPPLER CRT

Ok so I'm once again going to try to upgrade baki , this time however i will be better , lets begin

first of all lets go over some feats that would put the top tiers easily at city level

( this earthquake feat has been calced to be a magnitude 8 earthquake , which would be city level )
( considering that this is a statement by the fbi then its fairly trustworthy and not just a tall tale )

thats three statements that can be considered city level , considering that an entire military including the nukes cant beat him , this could mean two things , either we lowball and go with him bring only comparable to the hydrogen bombs , or we could highball and go with him being comparable to bombs similar in power to the tsar bomb , we will go with the latter since he's considered superior to countries who have or have the ability to create bombs on the same level as the tsar bombs , he should be superior to the tsar bomb , so city level , this was discovered back before baki was born , he would have likely gotten stronger , so lets get into that

Multipliers of strength throughout the series

ok first of all i don't think the rules have a rule that we cant use confirmed multipliers , so lets continue

ok so well be using a 2x multiplier throughout the series every time he gets stronger then his previous demon back self , considering that bakis incomplete demon is confirmed to be a 2x multiplier then we can use that as a lowball , we will also lowball by not assuming he got stronger in between the time it was said by the fbi he was stronger then bombs , the time skip , and in between part 4 and 5 , lets continue

ok so the first time he gets stronger is during the kaku kaioh fight , kaku kaioh was stated to be stronger then his demon back self from part 1 and we can see that considering that he was absolutely terrified of kakus punches , but then later on in the fight he was fighting equally with kaku kaioh , so he got two times stronger
so 50 megatons 2x is 100

next time we see him get stronger is during part 3 , he should be comparable or even equal to pickle in pure strength who in his base form was considered equal or superior to part 2 yujiro demon back self
so 100 x 2 is 200

we then see him get stronger in part 4 since he was able to push musashi miyamoto more then pickle ever did , not just normal musashi but one with swords who is confirmed that if he had swords against full power pickle he would destroy him
so 200 x 2 is 400

then we have his complete demon back which as stated will be lowballed to a 2x multiplier so
400 x 2 is 800

CONCLUSION

Yujiro when extremely lowballed should be able to output 800 megatons of force when he is in his demon back form a.k.a mountain level + i believe
this would also make musashi miyamoto mountain level + , as well as baki

This is false and this was literally addressed beforehand in the previous thread. You've brought up no new arguments and just rehashed them, and Yujiro's Earthquake feat was never calculated as a category 8 Earthquake.

while i do agree with you in some aspect in that my previous evidence was very bad , i disagree with you using my new evidence , i didn't bring up the fact that the fbi thought no country could match him , nor that obama believed he was stronger then nukes , i didnt even provide scans in the crt itself but this time i did , also here my evidence for the earthquake feat was based on the fact that japan pretty commonly has magnitude six and higher earthquakes , so it being called a big one by characters who would have been used to such earthquakes is evidence to at least put it at magnitude 7 to 8 ( with a highball ) alone , there's another bit of evidence for it in that it was able to do something similar to another magnitude eight earthquake ( the 1899 yakutat bay earthquake ) in that it was able to throw people on to the ground and throw someone like baki upwards , either way i wont be responding in this thread anymore , because my calc is based on the demon back multiplier ill have to wait until we cam get a good multiplier of it

Back