• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad idea Enlil vs Habaki

Alright, so Server Aquisition probably won't work although it isn't real time stop so it might. I see Habiki does not resist BFR or Information manipulation. However, his distortion would probably let him over come the information blasts and lauch them back at Enlil. I do not think it would let him over come BFR, since it doesn't work in a way that really interacts with the enemy. Habiki could likely use his reality warping to get around the information shield. If Habaki manages to kill Enlil, then they just become an information ghost. Even if he gets rid of his record, then Enlil still exists beyond the tower. How does Habaki's type 9 work?

Would Enil survive his own attacks? In all forms? If yes then this is inconclusive Because both wont touch other for a long time. The BFR will probably be reflected too, but i assume Enil can come back from his own bfr?

So he returns from Hajun's tumor? Damn, I am not sure how Habaki can put down Enlil then

@First Witch

Does Habaki have any weapons he can use in base to kill a Gudou or Hadou god?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
So he returns from Hajun's tumor? Damn, I am not sure how Habaki can put down Enlil the
? I guess you mean it the other way around right? Because Habaki cant kill Enlil if they start to become 1A (thats what you mean with existing beyond the tower right? Or am i mistaken)

And no, Habaki has only his Heirloom for combat and his Distortion. His Distortion can obviously interact with Gudou/Hadou, but not his weapon. His offensive hax is rather limited in base compared to the other expedition members. Thats why i asked if Enlil can survive his own attacks amplyfied being thrown back at him.

No, I mean what I said. I was hoping there might be the possibility of Habaki ascending upon a bad enough death, thus allowing him to kill Enlil's true form beyond the throne. Otherwise, I don't see any way for Habaki to put them down even if they managed to some how destroy Enlil's information ghost

Damn, and yeah he can. Well, if he gets the flood thrown back in his face he is obviously going to die, and his own information attacks will maim but not kill him. However, then Enlil just becomes an information ghost, and even if that somehow dies despite his record, then there is still the 1-A Enlil beyond the tower. I think we should switch to another member of the expedition members. Any you think of in particular who would be a good match?

Or we just accept this as inconclusive and move on with our life. Just a thought.

And im pretty sure Habaki is the most "fair" one, because one half has no hax to kill Enlil (Mibu, Shiori, Sakuya) or just punt Enlil by standing (Keishirou and Ryuusui). I actually dont know if Madara has 1A killhax, it woudnt be suprise me though.

No, because Enlil can still BFR. Reorientation of Cyberspace is perfect for countering an ability such has Habaki's because it does not interact with the enemy at all. In fact, it was how Ea dealt with HE's similar ability in series

What about one of the members of the legion?

The speed of your enemy dosnt interact with you too, it still got reflected.

Legion? As in Longinus Orden? They are more boned because they are actually fair dudes.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
In what context? If half of central park is suddenly in Africa, then how would that be reflected?

Idk their actual name, but Spinne's goons
Ftfy

Habaki fought against this Gentlema.

Said gentleman was too fast for Habaki so Habaki said "Screw your 1A speed" and reflected the speed stat of Yato to keep up with him. And going by the scans ALRF provided, its really Habaki reflecting the speed stat. Dont ask me how it works.

And the Distortion can apperently reflect shit aimed at other stuff too.

Like i said, the Orden is even more boned because they are fair and shit.

Scroll down the The Great Deluge and you will understand. It is truly something to behold lol. Almost as good as that good old 1-A string manipulation from Masadaverse

Back