• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this is a stomp for zamasu. Baby can't bypass his mid godly regen and immortality. Zamasu also likely has a huge AP advantage over baby.

baby's only wincon is possession , which i doubt he can pull off on sm1 like this zamasu who uses portals and telekinesis offensively , god zaasu is also really high into 3-B , so i'm voting for him

baby's only wincon is possession , which i doubt he can pull off on sm1 like this zamasu who uses portals and telekinesis offensively , god zaasu is also really high into 3-B , so i'm voting for him
Baby lifiting strength is higher so TK won't do anything.

Idk the ap difference

hmm sounds weird if u ask me , but point still stands regardless , zamasu has way higher AP , portals and teleportation.
baby's only wincon is possession

I have to agree. Baby can't really do anything but hope to land a miracle possession on him. Even that is less likely than normal since Zamasu can heal punctures and wounds very quickly to keep Baby from getting inside.

The AP here feels like it should be hugely in Zamasu's favor too. Baby was > SS3 Kid Goku but ended up losing to SS4 Goku. Where Zamasu scales to SSB Goku who has the multiplier from SSG and SSB combined. SSG made Goku feel like he was stronger than if he had become Vegito again during his fight with Beerus during BoG. Then you have SSB being described as a SSG becoming a SS. So the multiplier for SSB should be the same as SS. On top of that, Zamasu should have the Kaio-ken technique as well to further increase his power should he want.

Baby wins. He just needs to take over Zamasu. I doubt either outclass in any skills. I'm assuming no followers thus Baby cannot make an Aku Genki Dama real quick. Devils Advocate. Zamasu outclasses Baby. Baby has the experience with taking over those leagues above him. Zamasu lacks knowledge on his technology thus unsuspecting & oblivious to what Baby will do.

Baby wins. He just needs to take over Zamasu. I doubt either outclass in any skills. I'm assuming no followers thus Baby cannot make an Aku Genki Dama real quick. Devils Advocate. Zamasu outclasses Baby. Baby has the experience with taking over those leagues above him. Zamasu lacks knowledge on his technology thus unsuspecting & oblivious to what Baby will do.
Baby needs to harm Zamasu first, and even if by a small chance Zamasu would be harmed (which he won't given the massive AP difference between them), Zamasu'a regen would make sure to close the wound before Baby would get in

Baby needs to harm Zamasu first, and even if by a small chance Zamasu would be harmed (which he won't given the massive AP difference between them), Zamasu'a regen would make sure to close the wound before Baby would get in
Then Baby makes haste with the After Image & going in the moment he hits wounds him. Also I do not see any proof of massive ap difference. This site just says Multi Galaxy.

hmm sounds weird if u ask me , but point still stands regardless , zamasu has way higher AP , portals and teleportation.
baby's only wincon is possession
This Zamasu uses divine telekinesis, which specifically works on people stronger than the user, as normal Zamasu coul restrain SSG Goku, who was immensely stronger than him.

Baby being more skilled than God Zamasu is definitely arguable, the latter is the combined version of to very skilled fighters and still could fight evenly with Goku.

Baby isn't very likely to pull off possession, in this form he starts inside Vegeta and to use that he must first come out, take is normal and much weaker form and then try to wound Zamasu, that's definitely not going to happen.
It's not in character either, as he will try to fight.

This is also the same Zamasu that heals wounds in seconds and generates more clones from each piece of his body that gets chopped away, creating more or them the more damage he takes.

Them being both 3-B means nothing, the difference between the bottom and the top of the tier is billions of times.
Iirc Zamasu is higher than Baby just because he greatly upscales from a feat that's already much higher than what GT Baby scales to, which should be a 3-B reached by upscaling from 3-C.

Then Baby makes haste with the After Image & going in the moment he hits wounds him. Also I do not see any proof of massive ap difference. This site just says Multi Galaxy.
Zamasu is so high into 3-B he could basically be 3-A while baby just upscales from a Galaxy+ level feat .

Zamasu wins this easily

This might be a stomp, not only Zamasu has an ap and durability that is billions of times higher than Baby's, but the latter's wincons are also, like, nonexistent.

His possession is already very unlikely to occur, and he can't even scratch Zamasu to get the minimum amount of damage required for his power to work.

Last edited:
This might be a stomp, not only Zamasu has an ap and durability that is billions of times higher than Baby's, but the latter's wincons are also, like, nonexistent.

His possession is already very unlikely to occur, and he can't even scratch Zamasu to get the minimum amount of damage required for his power to work.
He doesn't always need to scratch his target.

He possessed the doctor on that alien planet without needing to hurt him . So his wincon is valid , not that he can pull it off

I think DBS manga characters are unquantifiably high into 3-B+, I don't know how it works but basically they are super close to universe level do they are at least 3-B+.
It's not 3-B+, but basically the only reason why they aren't 3-A is because the verse lacks 3-A feats and the feat is unquantifyably above Baseline 3-B

No you guys are just saying Zamasu is just so close to universal(which you don't define how much is close) then say he is higher than Baby 3B. That's not quantifying buddy. That's called speculation. Headcanon. Not real.
dude, dbs 3-bs massivley upscale from an already 3-b feat that’s high into the tier. gt just upscales from a galaxy+ feat. what are u not understanding

Back