• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baby Primarchs Vs. RWBY Verse

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
The God Brothers are banned. Speed Equalized if really necessary.

The Baby Primarchs all crash-land on Remnant and are considered threats, so hunters and shit are sent to kill / neutralize them.

Who wins?

I looked at their profiles and they were all 4-B o_O

Yeah I don't know anything about Warhammer so I'll just sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn.

But I predict Salem will end up fighting them too all things considered

Matthew Schroeder said:
I just want to see toddlers soloing RWBY.
╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂR╠ÂW╠ÂB╠ÂY╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âm╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Â

I mean

Baby Primarchs solo with zero effort with the exception of two characters who have never appeared and may not exist, and even those characters couldn't kill them.

So like...

Back