• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

B O I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have officially defeated Rodri since he is no longer changing the title. Clearly, my superior intellectual skills were too much for his half-computer brain.

YO'u' ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE TITTLE SAYS RIGHT NOW, SO I G'u'ESS I WIN

No, actually, it means you are the loser that doesn't bother to research a simple sentence in Google Translate for 3 seconds.

Your surrender, plz

WHATEVER YO'u' WROTE THERE WON'T AFFECT ME IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, THAT WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG

PLANS DON'T HAVE BIOLOGICAL GENDERS, I THO'u'GH EVERYONE KNEW THAT

Rodri "Dante" said:
PLANS DON'T HAVE BIOLOGICAL GENDERS, I THO'u'GH EVERYONE KNEW THAT
Come on, Rodri, get it right! Genders aren't biological, only sexes are biological! i tHoUgHt eVeRyOne kNEw tHaT

BR: Sorry, not even i knew what was happening. Except that the title keeps changing and that people are pointing out that Rodri does it.

Alexcar3000 said:
What is happening here, I'm so confused, please help.
Crabwhale CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE THREAD TO B'u'LLY ME, WHICH EVOLVED INTO AN ADMIN FIGHT.

...EXCEPT I DIDN'T 'u'SE ADMIN POWERS, SO TECHNICALLY IS ADMIN VS REG'u'LAR 'u'SER.

AND NOW I'M 'u'SING MY BLOOD COLOR TO TYPE PL'u'S A TYPING Q'u'IRK.

Admin powers are passive.

YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE (AS WELL AS YOUR PROFILE) IS A LIE

@ Rodri

And everything I did was something a Discussion Mod could do, your point?

BR: Look: Nobody expected this bad drama. So that's why i am here to change it to good drama. Not only that, i just want to relax. Instead of being stuck with a comment war

I think Rodri is butthurt because you defeated him

@Copeta
SEE YO'u' IN CO'u'RT, I LEGALLY OWN Spingy MANIP'u'LATION.

Rodri "Dante" said:
@Copeta
SEE YO'u' IN CO'u'RT, I LEGALLY OWN Spingy MANIP'u'LATION.
What did Cope do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back