• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

B O I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
See everyone? Even the wiki itself is telling you all to read Homestuck.

W H Y
A R E N' T
Y O U
R E A D I N G
H O M E S T U C K

Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker
Spingymaker

Well, you're following the thread, so you actually care.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY LOGIC IS TTLY FLAWLESSCFJFYDUTFTGKKYYUFYUGDTGHDGUF

Calling Homestuck trash is calling the intermission trash, which is objectively wrong.

Your everything is flawed.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Calling Homestuck trash is calling the intermission trash, which is objectively wrong.
Your everything is flawed.
I don't know what the intermission is but it's probably trash too

Calling the intermission trash is calling Problem Sleuth trash, which is objectively wrong.

Your everything is overflawed.

Not to mention calling Homestuck trash is calling Undertale trash.

Undertale wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Homestuck.

Even more: Toby Fox made Undertale in Andrew Hussie's basement.

That doesn't mean that the quality of undertale rubs off on homestuck, that just means that for once something good came out of Andrew hussie in the form of someone more talented using his house

The levels of caring are beginning to dip below -2346474647463363.

That's because I quite literally have nothing else to do.

Also, consider it payback for all the bullshit you put me through yesterday.

Does anybody have a spare Care-o-meter? Mine isn't made for such precisely minuscule quantities.

TO BE FAIR. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ. TO UNDERSTAND HOMOSUCK. THE HUMOR IS EXTREMELY SUBTLE. AND WITHOUT A SOLID GRASP. OF TRUE ART. MOST OF THE JOKES WILL GO OVER A TYPICAL MORTALS HEAD. THERE'S ALSO MY NIHILISTIC OUTLOOK. WHICH IS DEFTLY WOVEN. INTO MY CHARACTERISATION. MY PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY DRAWS HEAVILY FROM THE JAPANESE MANGA LITERATURE. FOR INSTANCE. THE LEPRECHAUNS UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF. THEY HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY. TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE DEPTHS OF THESE JOKES. TO REALIZE THAT THEY'RE NOT JUST FUNNY. THEY SAY SOMETHING DEEP ABOUT DEATH. AS A CONSEQUENCE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE HOMOSUCK TRULY ARE IDIOTS. OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T APPRECIATE THE TERROR. IN MY EXISTENCIAL CATCHPHRASE "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE MILES". WHICH ITSELF IS A CRYPTIC REFERENCE TO MY OWN COMPLETE DOMINATION. I'M SMIRKING RIGHT NOW JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THOSE ADDLEPATED SIMPLETONS. SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN CONFUSION AS MY GENIUS UNFOLDS ITSELF ON THEIR COMPUTERS. WHAT FOOLS. HOW I HATE THEM. ƒÉì AND YES BY THE WAY. I DO HAVE A HONK FRIEND TATTOO. AND NO. YOU CANNOT SEE IT. IT'S FOR THE ALPHA MALES EYES ONLY. AND EVEN THEY HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY'RE WITHIN 5 IQ POINTS OF MY OWN. PREFERABLY LOWER.

This thread should be one of the seven wonders of Joke Battles Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back