• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp,i forgot my BB spam so here a new BB match,this time Azrael meet our best imouto Nono here!!!

-5-B Nono is used

-Speed equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Place located in Mars orbit

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Nono Diebuster render
Azrael.(BlazBlue).full.1877618

VS

• Nono : 0
  • Azrael : 0

So it's all about abilities. Nono has so many of it while azrael is all about physical. Nono win imo.

going with nono as well. while both could possibly surpass 5-A nono could do it more via the red milky way, and more hax

Going with Azrael here. The guy would potentially have the greater AP advantage, if bloodlusted. Also, it was stated before that he packs quite the monstrous durability, even going on par with Ragna the Bloodedge's Azure Grimoire + IDEA Engine linked empowerment. It is never stated when he's basically hurt, not a single time while using an EIGHTH of his full throttled power. If Bloodlusted, then that means that all limiters are off and his 5-A could very well jump up to beyond what Nono may be capable of dishing out. Also, judging from her weapons alone, I'd say that she won't have any means of penetrating this guys' monstrous hide. In one of Tager's flashback stories, it is later revealed that Azrael practically tanked a whole platoons' worth of Ars Magus-empowered weapons against him...And lived without so much of a scratch! With speed equalized, I'm afraid that Nono's gonna meet her maker, once the Mad Dog's unleashed. Nobody should take Azraels' power for granted, cause this guy can go toe to toe with Blazblue's strongest and given the reasonable fact that he ripped a dimensional veil with his bare hand, at only 1/8th of his true strength...then God help Nono..

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Sorry but,the Blazblue verse will get downgraded so hard.
A citation is necessitated for this said reasoning alone. I highly doubt that all characters could possibly be downgraded. Some are somewhat fairly correct via skill/trait/strength/flaw assumption.

Trust mee, EVERYONE is getting revised in the future. It just so happens that revised in this case means a massive downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back