• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azashiro Kenpachi's profile is outdated

Novel readthrough
in the middle of chapter 16
  • azashiro is confirmed to be physically trash to the point of a random rokungai citizen being able to physically take him out, that is because his bankai is active 100% of the time and he cannot physically train while it is activated
  • 30% cien is stronger than yammy according to mayuri, but still served as a scientist under barragan

Now the next information is something i want to see officially translated:
-AIZEN'S BANKAI is stated to only work if the person has already saw his SHIKAI release, does that mean that the mist thing is his actuall shikai and the illusion is his bankai?was he trolling us the entire manga? I need anwsers

Last edited:
Why? Soul Society destruction is still 4-A
No, it is now accepted that Soul Society means planet exclusively. I think the dimension itself as a whole is accepted as just some unnamed space as far as I’m aware.

the current downgrade is concerning because Kenpachi and other characters might be getting upgraded to 5-B in the thread as we speak!
Not possible. due to the new tiers amongst other issues. But knock yourself out.

Can someone help me on explaining why Azashiro can escape Kyoka Suigetsu if its Perfect hypnosis?
I dont see a logical way for him to escape it

Can someone help me on explaining why Azashiro can escape Kyoka Suigetsu if its Perfect hypnosis?
I dont see a logical way for him to escape it
Because he merged with the entire atmosphere of the SS, making him almost pseudo-omniscient within the SS, Muken and possibly Dangai.

"OOOOOOoohh!! Sounds like Colonel Hirako is scared of big bad Azashiro, I'm not surprised considering how useless you were against him! HOHOHO!!"

"That wasn't my fault!! My shikai doens't work on him!!"

"Was your stupid shikai not working when you got beat up and sent to the hospital?! You're still useless!"

Last edited:
Here's the entire screen shot. Gotta be honest, I took this screen shot years ago. I have no idea where I read that. All this time I thought it was blackbommer22's translations.
7394328-61a072ec-232b-45e1-b9ab-f3472e985276%20%281%29.jpg
An update, this scan seems a bit ratty. There is an Azashiro reishi spear > Sokyoku scan, but it's at the end of chapter 19. This summary comes from chapter 12 and there is no mention of Sokyoku at all in the Japanese raws of chapter 12, unless the site I'm using is incomplete. So, I would be hesitant of proposing anything that's solely based on the summaries, rather I'd make sure all proposals have raws (translated) attached to them.

An update, this scan seems a bit ratty. There is an Azashiro reishi spear > Sokyoku scan, but it's at the end of chapter 19. This summary comes from chapter 12 and there is no mention of Sokyoku at all in the Japanese raws of chapter 12, unless the site I'm using is incomplete. So, I would be hesitant of proposing anything that's solely based on the summaries, rather I'd make sure all proposals have raws (translated) attached to them.
No mention of the Sokyoku in the Chinese scan either, we might have ourselves a bad summary here!

I think it's relatively easy to prove that Azashiro's spear is Tier 5. It's just calculating the feat of "gathering all reishi from the SS atmosphere and compressing it into the shape of a spear in a few seconds", given that reishi = particle is accepted, by the magnitude of the feat it is thought to be Tier 5, but only a calculation could confirm this.

Novel readthrough:
finished the thing, overral a good read
Anywhay here is the good plot and scaling points i found, in the next days i will be re-reading the novel to find more
-azashiro is alive and back at the muken, probrably gonna fight a "hellefied" kuruyashiki in the hell arc
- cien lost his szayel and ylford memories, making so all that remains is cien own ego, furthermore he got reverted back to a child/fetus by the picharo
-during the novel cien made a promisse of finishing his fight with kenpachi in the future
-we last see cien as a child fighting Ashido , wanting to get stronger to honor this promise
-roca can replicate the abilities of everyone who fought in hueco mundo or karakura town
-homever she cannot replicate aizen's hogyoku powers since she does not have the hogyoku
  • the copied powers are also weaker than the original as she can only make 4 sonido clones while zommari could do 5
  • by using this dollar store version of zommari technique she was able to dodge cien's cero, so the fastest espada statement is legit if someone doubted that
-non-eyepatch zaraki fought evenly against ressurection cien, while this cien is stronger than the 30% cien who surpassed yammy he likely is still not at full power since he was not "comsumed" roka yet , but i have to double check this
Ps: double checking it seens like cien reegained his full power and just want to kill roka out of fear of her making new cien's so yeah zaraki : full power cien
- this version of cien has its power compared to VL ichigo by uryu
-it is implied that roka could damage and possible kill cien by replicating the attacks of second release ulquiorra or VL ichigo
-the same aplies to barragans curse "respira" and starkk's attacks (probrably refering to the wolves or metrallera )
-do you guys remember the dome that ulquiorra vaporized part off ? , well cien finished the job destroying all that was left of it, i will double check to see if this was a gran rey or a regular cero ( it seend like it was a normal cero ) , if someone can please calc it in the meantime i would apreciate
- azashiro and zaraki cracked the walls of the garganta but only on a small part of it, so we can't use it
-zaraki reiatsu is so strong it passively destroys the reishi around him, that is how he countered azashiro, so passive deconstruction for zaraki maybe?
-roka can apparently block cien's physical attacks with luppi trepadera(but only after making it stronger with her negacion threads)

Now the portugues version does not mention the sokyoku from what i can tell, can anyone send the chapters.where it is mentioned , so i can double check?

Last edited:
About the deconstruction thing, in chapter 18 cien starts to bleed and his blood vaporizes part of hueco mundo sand

Chapter 19, it's in the Japanese text.

Also, can you cite the chapters from where you got that info so I can check the raws?
I Reread chapter 19, in the portuguese version there is no mention of the sokyoku , only that azashiro made a reishi spear

Last edited:
Back