• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azashiro Kenpachi's profile is outdated

Considering how nowhere but that screenshot you sent mentions his Reishi spear being above Sokyoku, it's better to wait until raws for it are found, or a better source than "I talked to this guy in the past" is found.

Sorry don’t have time for that. Still going through loads of data book threads for another revision for the Ultra Series. Not to mention I’ve got my finals next week. So yeah sorry.

I could give you guys a link to the Chinese translation of the novel of you guys want to read it yourself via machine translation.

Sorry don’t have time for that. Still going through loads of data book threads for another revision for the Ultra Series. Not to mention I’ve got my finals next week. So yeah sorry.

I could give you guys a link to the Chinese translation of the novel of you guys want to read it yourself via machine translation.
Can I have those. I am really curious 🤨

I don't speak nor can I read Chinese.
Hate to mean, but we might as well suck it up and get those translation websites, this might be our best shot

It’s literally just a translation of the two SAFWY novels. Took a look at chapter 1 of volume 2 and compared it to the original Japanese copy volume 2 of SAFWY that I had and it’s the same. Same sentences and dialogues and all that just translated in Chinese.

You mean these lines? It’s not at the beginning it’s all the way at the end of volume 2 where he has his final battle with Kenpachi.

这把刀凝聚压缩了所有原本与瀞灵廷融合的灵子。在失去融合术这面最强之盾之后,痣城得到了一把最强之矛。

手里握着一把密度远超过双殛的灵压团块,他微微扬起嘴角笑着报上自己的名字:

This blade condensed and compressed all of the reishi that were originally fused with Seireitei. After losing the strongest shield of fusion, Azashiro received the strongest spear.

His hand held a clump of reiatsu with density that far exceeded that of the Soukyoku, he slightly raised the corner of his mouth into that of a smile as he announced his name:

Last edited:
Probably gonna need to go back and check. Cause the summary put them together but it seems like the two statements are probably from different parts of the novel as I don’t see any mentions of Azashiro holding back during his fight against Kenpachi in the Chinese translation. All I see is that it said both Azashiro and Kenpachi attacked with all their strength when they fought in the Garganta. The compressed Reishi spear being stronger than the Soukyoku statement was at the end of Volume 2 but I’m guessing the destroying seireitei and soul society statement was in some earlier parts of the novels.

Last edited:
Yeah I read through chapter 12 as well as chapter 19 and 20 which are the only chapters that this statement could possibly be in and found nothing. Azashiro never used the Shikai spear against the shinigamis 249 years ago. He only used it as a final weapon against Kenpachi after releasing his Bankai fusion on Soul Society which he can not undo. There was never a statement about him being able to destroy Seireitei or Soul Society with it. At least not from what I have seen.

The only mention of a spear i could find in the chapter.
It seems like he just compressed all the spiritual matter he fused with into his sword.
Edit: Just open the picture in new tab idk why its showing low quality here

now i cant say this is 100% legit translation

Thanks to @Reio35 I got my hands on the Japanese raws for SAFWY.

瀞霊廷の全てと融合していた霊子が、そのまっさらな刃の中に圧縮されているのだ。融合という最強の盾を失う代わりに手に入れた、最強の矛。双極を遥かに超える密度の霊圧の塊を構え、痣城は、微笑みながら呟いた。

[Azashiro] having fused with all of Seireitei's reishi, compressed it into that clean blade. Said fusion called the strongest shield was lost, replaced by channeling it all into the strongest spear. With a reishi mass density far surpassing that of Sokyoku, Azashiro muttered with a smile.

So, my apologies, but that scan saying Azashiro's reishi spear > sokyoku was actually correct.

Back