• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji vs Jiu Jitae

Yes now where do you see skiing in combat sports.
Uh, don't get where you are going with this, regardless, Ayano performed that feat in skii, yes, after that he directly claimed he can do the same for every sport, the link you replied directly say all those martial arts are sport, which would also make sense considering in the withe room they actually trained to fight, for sure more than they trained for skiing.

Anyway, seriously chill out, if you don't like to debate with each other you don't have to.

What part of "absorbing visual information" you do not understand?
Absorbing information about basketball , soccer or swimming = absorbing information about karate, boxing and judo.

These are the same people questioning my debate skills lol

"Absorbing visual information" Says hi
Once again....!

Absorbing information about basketball , soccer or swimming ≠ absorbing information about karate, boxing and judo.

Secondly, how does Ayanokouji have lesser martial arts or anything than Jiu Jitae, did he do any martial arts training which wasn't humanly possible and go too far in it? Did he do any kind of curriculum which pushed humans beyond their limits and even then, they were forced to drop out? Does he have 8 kJ of AP which doesn't get around like that?

First, upgrade the character at least to a certain level, the guy's an Ibuki victim at this point.

Uh, don't get where you are going with this, regardless, Ayano performed that feat in skii, yes, after that he directly claimed he can do the same for every sport, the link you replied directly say all those martial arts are sport, which would also make sense considering in the withe room they actually trained to fight, for sure more than they trained for skiing.
Absorbing information about basketball , soccer or swimming ≠ absorbing information about karate, boxing and judo. Especially when he canonically wasn't even the most talented in the White room in martial arts. It was Shiro

thats what I meant by that, they dont share the same properties in learning to even compare.
Anyway, seriously chill out, if you don't like to debate with each other you don't have to.
I made this thread as a request. These 3 hopped in it like they do every other thread together

Once again....!

Absorbing information about basketball , soccer or swimming ≠ absorbing information about karate, boxing and judo.

Why are you assuming it's limited to sports?

When it's literally

You do + I watch = I copy?

Absorbing information about basketball , soccer or swimming ≠ absorbing information about karate, boxing and judo. Especially when he canonically wasn't even the most talented in the White room in martial arts. It was Shiro

thats what I meant by that, they dont share the same properties in learning to even compare.
Mh ok, they still trained more in fighting than any other sport, which supports he can also do that for martial arts? Especially when martial art or not it's always a matter of using a specific technique which is what he copies I guess, unless is something than require a certain amount of strenght he doesn't posses or any similar reason he should be able to replicate the thing.

Secondly, how does Ayanokouji have lesser martial arts or anything than Jiu Jitae, did he do any martial arts training which wasn't humanly possible and go too far in it?
Yes wait til you learn how mentally rekt Jitae is from being trained by maria. His father the best fighter in the world and has fighting genetics that develop him quickly. Koji canonically was born into an untalented family
Did he do any kind of curriculum which pushed humans beyond their limits and even then, they were forced to drop out?
The White Room is 20% martial arts 80% mental curriculum. Jiu Jitae has far more extensive training.
Does he have 8 kJ of AP which doesn't get around like that?
Denting a metal shed actually scales higher than that. Baseline 15kj is better for him.
First, upgrade the character at least to a certain level, the guy's an Ibuki victim at this point.
Not sure how this relevant to proving Koji's victoru

Ayanokouji's Power Mimicry is limited because he's only limited to the stuff he has practiced and if it is similar to the stuff he has practiced, considering how decent number of martial arts he has practiced, that already puts him to the no-doubt area of him absolutely mimicking the powers.

Nothing related to combat at the least is unpickable by him, he can do it any time he wishes.

Why are you assuming it's limited to sports?
Dude he literally says it. He has been in far too many fights to use copying sports as a fighting power mimicry statement. He can read attacks, have never seen him copying them.
When it's literally

You do + I watch = I copy?
Okay. What fighting style has he copied? If he uses it it should he easy to give me examples. Why didnt he copy shiro judo? He simply developed past him. Why didnt he copy Ibuki Capoeira? Why didnt he copy ryuuen self made fighting style? Nanase Judo or karate?

Yes wait til you learn how mentally rekt Jitae is from being trained by maria.
Ah yes, Mentally wreck

Totally didn't see that in the whiteroom where kids had panic/heart attacks because of the difficulty of the training
His father the best fighter in the world
Proves nothing
and has fighting genetics that develop him quickly.
And?
Koji canonically was born into an untalented family
And was canonically called a genius
The White Room is 20% martial arts 80% mental curriculum. Jiu Jitae has far more extensive training.
Koji spent his childhood in the whiteroom

Jiu was 16/17 when he started training

How is this a debate????
Denting a metal shed actually scales higher than that. Baseline 15kj is better for him.
No calcs, So irrelevant

Yes wait til you learn how mentally rekt Jitae is from being trained by maria. His father the best fighter in the world and has fighting genetics that develop him quickly. Koji canonically was born into an untalented family
Ayanokouji was born into an untalented family yes, but canonically, he has genetics even to go beyond the curriculums of Beta, does Jiu have any feats of achieving stuff like that? Bro just stop with the genetics stuff, you were blabbering the same crap in the Mikey vs Dazai thread as well, genetics don't matter here, Ayanokouji canonically comes in the less than 1% of WR who never reached their full potential and are far from it, so stop lol.
White Room is 50% Physical Training (not only martial arts) and 50% Mental Curriculum, lol.
I said the same thing that Dazai scales higher and you never accepted it, so why do you expect I will? LOL.

"Fallacious argument" INDEED.
Not sure how this relevant to proving Koji's victoru
It easily does it, does he have any statements about being untouchable like Ayanokouji is? LOL.

Ah yes, Mentally wreck

Totally didn't see that in the whiteroom where kids had panic/heart attacks because of the difficulty of the training
Kids in the white room can drop out at any time they want. Yuki literally tried to get Koji to vouch for her to stay because she didnt want to leave. Its not a concentration camp. Jitae didnt have a choice . His siter was kidnapped by his father who is stongest in the world and its either get strong enough in time or be the reason your sister dies.. far worse circumstances than being slammed repeatedly in judo and yelled at by men lol
Proves nothing

And?
Proves his experience, development and talent is on a higher level than Koji since he actually has statments to back up his talent, AND has hax, while Koji canonically isn't even physically gifted naturally . Jitae literally gets stronger the crazier he acts. He can resist Koji fear inducement and laugh at him, and has better power mimicry, which isnt a controversial statement and actually says he can copy any move. Which he would do to Koji
And was canonically called a genius
Yes . Intellectually . he ess never called a fighting genius
Koji spent his childhood in the whiteroom

Jiu was 16/17 when he started training
You ignored me when I told you his generics rapidly develop him without experience

Dude he literally says it. He has been in far too many fights to use copying sports as a fighting power mimicry statement. He can read attacks, have never seen him copying them.
Okay. What fighting style has he copied? If he uses it it should he easy to give me examples. Why didnt he copy shiro judo? He simply developed past him. Why didnt he copy Ibuki Capoeira? Why didnt he copy ryuuen self made fighting style? Nanase Judo or karate?
Claimed he could do the same for any sport - This is the thing you are looking for

And what is this, I wonder?

Ayanokouji was born into an untalented family yes, but canonically, he has genetics even to go beyond the curriculums of Beta, does Jiu have any feats of achieving stuff like that? Bro just stop with the genetics stuff,
With Jitae's genetics he wouldnt even need the white room
you were blabbering the same crap in the Mikey vs Dazai thread as well, genetics don't matter here, Ayanokouji canonically comes in the less than 1% of WR who never reached their full potential and are far from it, so stop lol.
Yet his profile states he is getting weaker..... that contradicts all of this lmaoo
White Room is 50% Physical Training (not only martial arts) and 50% Mental Curriculum, lol.
There is literally 1 chapter out of 7-8 in volume 0 focused on martial arts. While the rest are all intelligence and behavioral based.
I said the same thing that Dazai scales higher and you never accepted it, so why do you expect I will? LOL.

"Fallacious argument" INDEED.
Learn what a fallacy is.

Claimed he could do the same for any sport - This is the thing you are looking for
LMAOO THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT I SAID. Bro you definitely never click the scans when i tag them and just blindly reply. This is what i be taking about. Literally JUST said this . He ONLY copies sports
A link to the definition of COMBAT sports. Which by definition isn't even considered real martial arts. Which is why WT Taekwondo users get clowned by ITF Taekwondo users

I seem to have reached my limit for today

He just doesn't learn, Does he?

It's 5 AM now, I'm not dealing with you

I'll take my leave, G'night everyone

With Jitae's genetics he wouldnt even need the white room
What in that scan implies that he did a curriculum as hard as Ayanokouji and still didn't reach his full potential? I don't know what you are even cooking at this point.
Yet his profile states he is getting weaker..... that contradicts all of this lmaoo
Bro what in the world are you using to downgrade him lol? He is getting weaker because COTE is much more logical, he himself said that he was getting weaker because he wasn't doing the white room training on the daily basis and it doesn't take a genius to understand that his current physical training in ANHS is not even 10% of the intensity of the White Room.

Again, you committed a fallacy, which is a false belief.
There is literally 1 chapter out of 7-8 in volume 0 focused on martial arts. While the rest are all intelligence and behavioral based.
Did you just pull out a random number straight out of nowhere to justify that? LOL.
Volume 0 is more about Ayanokouji and Atsuomi's back story and some details about the White Room, the facility itself said that it focused on the human development in all the sectors. This again makes a fallacy, which is a false belief.
Learn what a fallacy is.
I already know it and have grasped that it is your favorite word to make a character win or sound intellectual at the least. Improve that crappy behavior of yours for now.

@XxZetsuxX Stop arguing about his power mimicry, to prove it inapplicable, he will have to point out the fact that martial arts aren't similar to each other which is impossible for him to prove. He also has taken some gifted-level character statements which are completely fit to be an Amasawa victim too seriously.

What in that scan implies that he did a curriculum as hard as Ayanokouji and still didn't reach his full potential?
Jitae trained far harder. Name anything from the white room this intense, this is literally basic training in the military lol
I don't know what you are even cooking at this point.
the white room curriculum is not even combat based. Neither is the cote LN thats why they didnt focus on martial arts. Its analytical based. Jitae
Bro what in the world are you using to downgrade him lol? He is getting weaker because COTE is much more logical, he himself said that he was getting weaker because he wasn't doing the white room training on the daily basis and it doesn't take a genius to understand that his current physical training in ANHS is not even 10% of the intensity of the White Room.
Which proves my point btw.....

Why the hell do I need to prove that Ayanokouji's training is much more intense than this when you pretended that you had read Volume 0? Anyways, here we go.

The training was so intense that the children randomly tripped down even when they didn't feel tired, didn't feel any exhaustion but just because their human capabilities had far surpassed the norms, so they couldn't even feel exhaustion.
K6V00ts.png

But you underrated them.

The beta curriculum Ayanokouji did was described to be an entirely different dimension. Fifth or sixth level is the level where human development beyond its capabilities stops, the training scans you sent for sure don't even compare to it.
Zw7v9Yo.png

The training that character is committing is like daily routine of some gym bros lol.
  • 1 minute running
  • 1 minute pushups
  • 1 minute situps
And this to be repeated 3 times, right? LOL. You need guts to even compare this to the White Room training.

You again had a misbelief, or should I address it with the word "Fallacy"?

Ayanokouji could run for 30 minutes on a treadmill without getting tired and could do more (it is on his profile and I am too lazy to read the Volume 2 again just to search for this), so this means he did one set of that like 30 times of the first set.

Kouenji did this and this already gets compared to the "intense training", not to mention he also ran in the entire island for like weeks and didn't seem to get tired, had extremely bad sleep cycle (the scans on his profile).

Amasawa's statements > This random training.

Yagami himself said that he could never reach Ayanokouji's level, in fact, he was always a year short of him and had already done the stuff he had did time ago.
LOo3vgU.png

Ayanokouji at the age of 9 took down 6 professional fighters with ease who all scale above even Tsukishiro and Shiba through narratives.

If I had a nickel every time people underrated Ayanokouji's white room training, I would have a nickel farm.

Talking about the intense training, the training furthermore doesn't compare to the white room because at 4 years of age, they were bullied by the instructors. đź’€
dIQFtur.png

If he didn't get up, despite being tired, he was to be reprimanded again and again. Send me one thing where Jitae was bullied like this, or was forced to do stuff like this as a literal kid lol.
the white room curriculum is not even combat based.
Bro can you stop with that misbelief of yours? White Room is literally related to both physical and mental prowess, aren't you the one spreading misbelief now? LN readers would laugh at this.
Neither is the cote LN thats why they didnt focus on martial arts. Its analytical based. Jitae
COTE LN is psychological but combat is a part of it. Ayanokouji's power mimicry cannot be tackled by Jitae and that's why it's a stomp.
Which proves my point btw.....
It doesn't, if you are saying Ayanokouji would be much weaker, you can only imagine how strong he would be in his prime because he said he should be able to one-shot Shiba and then confront Tsukishiro, this was near the time where his current version actually is.
wyYCpr8.png

The reason why we can confirm that this is true because Ayanokouji literal did an information analysis on them before.

Ayanokouji literally one-shots this dude or takes him down either way, he's just that skilled. And you created a stomp thread basically, which would get identified as a grudge against Jitae even though you have been biased for him the entire thread.

I am literally not even going to address this further, if you had accepted that you haven't read the novel then it was fine, but saying that you have read the novel and directly stating misbeliefs is like committing a fallacy. I accept today was the first time I heard about Jitae, and I accept that I am unknown about the verse itself, unlike you who's constantly trying to downplay COTE and spreading misbeliefs and trying to pretend like you have read it.
I am making it clear, unless you accept that you haven't read the novel or you basically prepare for the fact that I am not going to address this stuff again.

Voting Ayanokoji.
Don't know much about Jitae but from what I see Koji isn't even gonna get grazed here.

He's able to think of more outcomes than a computer that can play itself 30 million times in a second and think of a better move than the program. Jitae's prediction is nowhere near that level. And saying his thinking isn't combat applicable as if his mental capacity just deminishes when he enters a fight is just ridiculous. I'm genuenly curious about how you came to that conclusion.

From what I see the fight would just be Jitae attacking koji with koji predicting and dodging everything, chiping away at his HP before taking him down.

He's able to think of more outcomes than a computer that can play itself 30 million times in a second and think of a better move than the program. Jitae's prediction is nowhere near that level. And saying his thinking isn't combat applicable as if his mental capacity just deminishes when he enters a fight is just ridiculous. I'm genuenly curious about how you came to that conclusion.
Sorry I forgot to use that and it's a good processing speed feat, but I believe we cannot use that 30 million number randomly as it was never stated, I agree with your reasoning though.

Sorry I forgot to use that and it's a good processing speed feat, but I believe we cannot use that 30 million number randomly as it was never stated, I agree with your reasoning though.
Wasn't it taken from a source tho? The program Koji outsmarted was comparable to something that exists irl. So even if the number wasn't stated it should be valid, shouldn't it?

Back