• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are good martial artist...
Rule :

-Both 9-C
-SBA
-No weapon

Ip man : 1

Ayanokouji : 1

Incon : 1

images

images

Last edited:
Koji stomps, Ip man's fighting style limits to one while Koji knows every Martial arts in existence
Eh, he has fought boxing, karate, muay thai, kung fu, and fellow wing chun users/experts as well. He's not fully incapable of dealing with other martial arts

IP man is 9-C+, and with speed unequalized, IP Man arguable have better combat and reaction speed

Talking about martial art, know more martial art doesn't mean you automatically win lol, even in real life that not easy to happen. Also IP Man actually using Wing Chun with some other form of martial arts mixed in, not actually pure Wing Chun, like some long kicks he used in IP Man 1, he also copy some moves from the Master Hong from IP Man 3 against Twisters just by looking, also figure out the need to attack Twisters bicep. In IP Man 4 he also use shoulder throw against Military General. This guy is actually can adapt to situation, copy some move and mix them with his fighting style and change his strategy, so no it is not an easy fight for Ayanokouji

Eh, he has fought boxing, karate, muay thai, kung fu, and fellow wing chun users/experts as well. He's not fully incapable of dealing with other martial arts
Oops mb, i just watched the Ip man movies so i thought his Fighting style is limited to Wing chun

Ayanokoji still wins High diff in my opinion
His destructive power is far better

His destructive power is far better
Just to remind you, Ip Man and everyone in his verse is bordering to 9-B due to his calculation reaching 14 kilojoules. Ayanokouji doesn't seem to have a calculation so his strength is probably baseline which is 300 joules

That means Ip Man is 50x stronger than him. This is a one-shot. However there is still hope as Ayanokouji has fear manip from looking at his eyes

Give them both prior knowledge. Ip Man can just focus on getting a body shot while Ayano just has to force his enemy to focus on his eyes.

In which case, I think I'll vote inconclusive as they both can kill each other really quick. This is only applicable if prior knowledge is given though

Just to remind you, Ip Man and everyone in his verse is bordering to 9-B due to his calculation reaching 14 kilojoules. Ayanokouji doesn't seem to have a calculation so his strength is probably baseline which is 300 joules

That means Ip Man is 50x stronger than him. This is a one-shot. However there is still hope as Ayanokouji has fear manip from looking at his eyes

Give them both prior knowledge. Ip Man can just focus on getting a body shot while Ayano just has to force his enemy to focus on his eyes.

In which case, I think I'll vote inconclusive as they both can kill each other really quick. This is only applicable if prior knowledge is given though
Koji punched at the speed where his fists generated a slight shockwave that blew a girl's hair upwards with an uppercut with half a centimeter away from her Chin before contact
I went for an uppercut the moment she stopped trying to pull down on my arm.
My left fist tore through the air, only stopping when it was less than a centimeter away
from smashing into her lower jaw. The force of the swing had been so great that her long
hair was sent dancing even though there hadn't been an impact

Koji punched at the speed where his fists generated a slight shockwave that blew a girl's hair upwards with an uppercut with half a centimeter away from her Chin before contact
Then get a calculation made on the Calc Group Discussion to get a precise measurement because that statement does not have a clear number

Back