• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's article revision

Moreover, it cannot be directly stated what tier it is by saying "if he is serious". it's like saitama who hasn't been serious until now but what is on the scale is that what is in the story is not headcanon who argues if he is serious
I already added a side note that most of his own stated feats are unreliable when it comes to being serious so i only took the feats where there are actual actions
Note: Ayanokouji mentioned that no one can beat him even when he wasn't taking things seriously, implying that Ayanokouji's current feats is possibly not close to his Best feats. However, given the fact that he is unreliable at some times in his monologues, otherwise proven, cannot be believed.

Its not a hyperbole its proven by the speed of the tennis ball that Hosen hit and Onodera got terrified at its speed that she unintentionally dropped the racket
can it just show that he is wall level? just shocked and scared that releasing the racket can be said to be the same as the speed of a bullet? I saw yesterday at the sea games an Indonesian player smashed towards one of his opponents and the opponent was shocked, fell, and was scared. is it possible to get a wall level then? I just want correct evidence to show that it was wall level like the floor was damaged or broken when the ball landed on the floor

Disagree with the AP for obvious reasons. About the react, I'm kinda confused does Nanase reacted to the bullet or what? All I'm seeing is that she started to run after the bullet was fired.

The burden of proof is on you to give the full context. Not everyone wants to read a whole volume just to give input on a CRT.

That's why im telling you to read it. Year 2 Volume 6, calling it an assumption is fine but I'm telling you to read it first before you judge again
the one who made CRT is you, you should be the one who sent all the feats. all the staff here also don't read this fiction, how can you get an acc if you don't send all the feats that the staff will see here

listen this :

The burden of proof is on you to give the full context. Not everyone wants to read a whole volume just to give input on a CRT

Last edited:
Disagree with AP. Nothing in the OP justifies wall level. Either more solid scans are needed or a wall level calc.

Speed is also iffy. Nothing backs up the proposed speed tiers. It just seems like things are taken out of context.

Somehow making a girls hair slightly flutter is interpreted as a shockwave/sonic boom or whatever.

Appearing slightly blurry is somehow subsonic even though if you move your hand a bit fast it will also appear blurry.

A hyperbolic statement about someone being as fast as a bullet is taken literally even though no other feats can back it up and the verse is literally supposed to be athletic/peak human.

Starting to run after a starter pistol is fired off is taken as "reacting" to it with your eyes even though it just means they started to run after they heard the sound, pretty much like IRL athletes do.

So yeah, I disagree overall.

And is there any feat with that power that shows the wall level? otherwise it's like hyperbole
Ok since you asked for this here we go

1. Its Hosen's swing that is at the level and the destructive power of the bullet

2. If you play Tennis you can obviously tell that to score, you should make the ball bounce through the other side to make it count. Unless the Tennis ball is directed to the floor then it should atleast break it. Although the thing is, bullets penetrate because of its rotation and its shape. That makes it for its penetration and destructive power. And the Air Resistance for a Larger, sphere shaped tennis Ball is lower, while a Sharpened Bullet with a smaller size + its rotation makes it stronger in terms of its destructive power.

3. I know its not a Wall level feat but Hosen snapped the tennis racket into half after the game (No sense lol but idk)

4. The time the sound of the bullet reached Nanase, she instantly reacted to it. SHE INSTANTLY MOVED AT THE DIRECTION WHERE SHE'S GOING TO SPRINT. ITS TECHNICALLY THE SAME AS BEING ABLE TO ATLEAST MOVE TO THE SIDE AFTER HEARING A GUNSHOT IN AN INSTANT, its technically a Reaction feat.

it's obvious this is all your exaggerated assumptions. before this, first read the storytellingdemonking argument. it all makes more sense than you say

1. Its Hosen's swing that is at the level and the destructive power of the bullet

2. If you play Tennis you can obviously tell that to score, you should make the ball bounce through the other side to make it count. Unless the Tennis ball is directed to the floor then it should atleast break it. Although the thing is, bullets penetrate because of its rotation and its shape. That makes it for its penetration and destructive power. And the Air Resistance for a Larger, sphere shaped tennis Ball is lower, while a Sharpened Bullet with a smaller size + its rotation makes it stronger in terms of its destructive power.
it's all just your mere exaggerated assumptions without any clear evidence. I and the others didn't see any wall level scale in the feats you sent

3. I know its not a Wall level feat but Hosen snapped the tennis racket into half after the game (No sense lol but idk)
Tennis rackets are generally made of graphite and are lighter than wood. kaname from Dgame and Ipman along with the karate boys can snapped the wood into half easily, and they are only at street level

4. The time the sound of the bullet reached Nanase, she instantly reacted to it. SHE INSTANTLY MOVED AT THE DIRECTION WHERE SHE'S GOING TO SPRINT. ITS TECHNICALLY THE SAME AS BEING ABLE TO ATLEAST MOVE TO THE SIDE AFTER HEARING A GUNSHOT IN AN INSTANT, its technically a Reaction feat.
moreover this doesn't make sense. everything in the race will be like that, have you never seen the race or participated in it? Besides, in the next competition, there is a student whose starting run is the same as that of nanase, is that student transonic/supersonic reaction speed? that assumption lol.

The supersonic reaction speed of this clac about react the bullet makes more sense than that :

Yes it's a reaction feat but it's just as common as a real life racer. Like what AshMcXuelan, she just respond faster to the sound than the other students.

it's obvious this is all your exaggerated assumptions. before this, first read the storytellingdemonking argument. it all makes more sense than you say

it's all just your mere exaggerated assumptions without any clear evidence. I and the others didn't see any wall level scale in the feats you sent

Tennis rackets are generally made of graphite and are lighter than wood. kaname from Dgame and Ipman along with the karate boys can snapped the wood into half easily, and they are only at street level

moreover this doesn't make sense. everything in the race will be like that, have you never seen the race or participated in it? Besides, in the next competition, there is a student whose starting run is the same as that of nanase, is that student transonic/supersonic reaction speed? that assumption lol.

The supersonic reaction speed of this clac about react the bullet makes more sense than that :
Yeah sure, if that's what you're saying but Im asking you to read the actual novel to have more insight of the topic

Yeah i participated in races multiple times back then, and so far reacting on the perfect sync the instant the Sound reached me is
Impossible for me, and i have been eliminated for sprinting earlier before i heard the whistle.

The instant her brain processed it she was able to react to it in a perfect sync. Idk what's the point but there's a difference between "after" and "in a perfect sync"

Feel free to disagree though

If that was the case then she would get Infinite reaction since she reacted not AFTER the bullet but in a perfect sync (you see There's a problem with this, right?)

Yeah sure, if that's what you're saying but Im asking you to read the actual novel to have more insight of the topic
yeah, therefore you have to send all the available feats, not tell people to read the novel. everyone here doesn't all read this fiction including the staff too. how will you get acc from staff if you don't send all the feats. that thought

Yeah i participated in races multiple times back then, and so far reacting on the perfect sync the instant the Sound reached me is
Impossible for me, and i have been eliminated for sprinting earlier before i heard the whistle.

The instant her brain processed it she was able to react to it in a perfect sync. Idk what's the point but there's a difference between "after" and "in a perfect sync"
Nah Nanase only synchronizes with the sound of the bullet echoing, not reacting to the bullet. and i said clac about react a bullet i posted above makes more sense than this. and also I have said many times if that this is supersonic reaction speed, then in the next match there be the same student starting the match with nanase, are you going to say that the student whose origin is not explained by the author will get transonic/supersonic reaction speed?

Feel free to disagree though
Yeah i very disagree for this

So, Wall level comes from scaling to the power of a bullet? Assuming that the comparison isn't a hyperbole, what sort of bullet would we consider in this case? Not all bullets are shot with the same amount of power since there are pistols as weak as 10-C and a good number of guns which are 9-C.

So, Wall level comes from scaling to the power of a bullet? Assuming that the comparison isn't a hyperbole, what sort of bullet would we consider in this case? Not all bullets are shot with the same amount of power since there are pistols as weak as 10-C and a good number of guns which are 9-C.
no further information, it's just hyperbole that he carries in excess

what the ****? ayanokouji super sonico? In the first place, what breaks the sound is not as such the sound that is generated from the shot, but the ammunition. In the second place, since when does hearing something aurally scale you in visual reaction? unless nanase is a cobra from fairy tail it's anything but valid, not to mention that they didn't shoot her and a sound expands everywhere apart from the fact that you don't even need to be sonic to push the air LOL

I do agree that koji is 9B but he isn’t transonic (just yet) he’s subsonic to subsonic+ speed wise

Back