• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Axe Cop vs Nostalgia Critic

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are High 5-A.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in the Critic's house.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Axey has his optional stuff.

Who wins?

Axe Cop (Character): 0

The Nostalgia Critic: 0

Inconclusive: 0

-Fixed- Axe Cop without Ralph Wrinkles (Render)
ABBA9B1D-5CA7-4E6C-A96F-DC14B21146D1

Hmm, Doug doesn't seem to have the combat experience of Axe Cop, but he does have good survivability. It might be over if Axe Cop shouts old but Doug might live through that. What counters does Axe Cop have to Doug sticking it out in a war of attrition?

On second thought I guess AP doesn't exactly matter much here.

The real cal howard said:
What counters does Axe Cop have to Doug sticking it out in a war of attrition?
The Dying Tuna Gun, the freeze ray in his hat, BFRing to a different time period or another dimension, summoning his trillions of clones to restrain (although he really only needs one with the difference in lifting strength), potentially sleep manipulation depending on what kind NC resists, or ripping his head off to attach his own and take control of NC's body.

Also if Axey gets any of NC's blood on him he gains his abilities; NC has numerous abilities which could take himself out.

1. Doug ***** off to another Doug

2. Doug ***** off to another Doug

3. Fairly sure the NC can time travel and he also has a thing that travels to a different universe but idk if it's combat applicable.

4. Doug ***** off to another Doug

5. Doug ***** off to another Doug

6. Fair

His mind was literally destroyed when he watched that Ice Cream commercial so yeah i dotn think consciousness is a necessity.

If you look at some shit and you immediately lose all function in your body to the point where you can't even react anymore.

Your mind is pretfy boned

So he's not conscious of himself doing it and the version of himself has to expire to be able to do it.

Fortunately none of what I said, save for ripping his head off, is lethal and simply incapacitates him.

So everything I just said besides transferring heads is still fair game.

Where'd you get that from? I'm fairly sure another version of Doug can just show up even if he isn't mindhaxxed/murdered as there really isn't anything indicating otherwise.

There's also nothing indicating he ca do it whenever he wants. Has he done this at any other point in the series? Because in that video the new NC appeared only after the first one had, by his own words, "expired."

Back