• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AwesomeAl VS Chanimat3 (Scratch ARG VS YouTube) 0-0-0

Looking at it, I'd say my character tanks a few hits, buffs with a speed command so that he can keep up, and then either whittles Al down with Explosion Powers and Weapons, or just "/kill". Quick question tho: Are we just doing base equipment?

Looking at it, I'd say my character tanks a few hits, buffs with a speed command so that he can keep up, and then either whittles Al down with Explosion Powers and Weapons, or just "/kill". Quick question tho: Are we just doing base equipment?
You get all 8-B or under

Anyways, my argument! Al right off the bat speedblitzes so it’s likely he could just run to a safe distance, set up his attack amps (which gave him enough power to one-shot someone who previously was unfazed by his attacks), and then just slap Chanimate. It’s likely he could get enough hits in or beat him. He could time travel to get set up some extra stuff, use his force field to block hits, and since he is smart enough to outsmart Chanimate, probably win.

Anyways, my argument! Al right off the bat speedblitzes so it’s likely he could just run to a safe distance, set up his attack amps (which gave him enough power to one-shot someone who previously was unfazed by his attacks), and then just slap Chanimate. It’s likely he could get enough hits in or beat him. He could time travel to get set up some extra stuff, use his force field to block hits, and since he is smart enough to outsmart Chanimate, probably win.
You let him have the Super Star. Plus, something I just thought of, my character could just fly up 8000+ meters in an instant, out of Al's range, and then attack from there. However, the most in character thing would be to buff up before engaging, so he'd probably super star, speed boost, and then attack. If it's clear that's not working, he'd /kill

You let him have the Super Star. Plus, something I just thought of, my character could just fly up 8000+ meters in an instant, out of Al's range, and then attack from there. However, the most in character thing would be to buff up before engaging, so he'd probably super star, speed boost, and then attack. If it's clear that's not working, he'd /kill
Fair enough. Let’s just say Chanimate wins. I’m realizing this is kinda a stomp.

Back