• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AVGN vs Bowser

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Hatred is blind, rage carries you away, and he who pours out vengeance runs the risk of tasting a bitter draught.
~ Alexandre Dumas​
"Bwahahahahaha! Perfect! That pesky Mario is finally gone! Now to kill the green one too!" Said the tyrant that ruled over the darker kingdom, known only as Bowser. He laughed, but a koopa then decided to cut him off. "Uhhhh, sir-" Bowser was not pleased.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Bowser roared out, angry. He slammed his fists on the throne, but the koopa remained calm, albeit a bit sweaty. "S-s-sir, there's this guy coming towards your door." He shivered. "Send him in. I'd love to hand somebody's head on my wall."

He came in, looking mighty pissed. "It's-a me, the ******* Nerd." He said, sounding distasteful. "And what do you want, nerd?" Bowser snarked. "I want to avenge my hero." The Nerd said, looking at Bowser with fury. "Well, then, bring it! I love challenges!" He said, before then grabbing all the grand stars he had.

Speed is equal.

Both are in-character but a bit mad.

3-C for both.

Bowser's Low 2-C death is restricc.

Battle is in Bowser's castle.

The Nerd has his Power Suit.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

The Emperor of the Koopas: 0

The Angriest Gamer Known: 0

Nobody wins as they both get therapy, in which they stop getting so mad: 0

AVGN Sprite