• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

@Psychomaster35 @Jasonsith

You responded to the calculation blog post previously. What do you think?

@Executor_N0 @Mr._Bambu @Therefir

Your input would also be appreciated.
From what I can understand in the calc being posted. The calculations apparently is relying on statements about Avatars being 10x more powerful when no statements has ever mentioned Avatars having 10x and I not sure if the calc is actually valid as there were no such statements to my knowledge.

From what I can understand in the calc being posted. The calculations apparently is relying on statements about Avatars being 10x more powerful when no statements has ever mentioned Avatars having 10x and I not sure if the calc is actually valid as there were no such statements to my knowledge.
I'm waiting for DarthSpider to reply, but from what I see, the results of the calc don't depend on that (false) statement at all. They're just calculating what's depicted on-screen, which should scale to all avatars who come after Szetzo since avatars in the avatar state gain the bending knowledge of all previous ones.

Yes, that is correct. Unfortunately, it will warrant a investigation on the science and mathematics aspect of the calcs involved too
Yes that is correct that it can be evaluated here or no? Because the Korra 7-B energy bending feat was a calc done a different forum but used here for another tier of the Avatars scaling. But if yes, there are those two calcs like I stated that put it at Island level if they would only be looked at.

Yes that is correct that it can be evaluated here or no? Because the Korra City level energy bending feat was a calc done a different forum but used here for another tier of the avatar. But if yes, there are those two like I stated that but it at Island level if they would only be looked at.
You have post the calculation on a blog in order to get it evaluated. However, calc members are busy with their lifes and are expected to take irl priorities to begin with.

You have post the calculation on a blog in order to get it evaluated. However, calc members are busy with their lifes and are expected to take irl priorities to begin with.
Oh, they can look at it whenever they want I’m just saying those are two other calcs that put it at island level and it’s only for them to see it and evaluate if it’s good/fine. Also like I said, the Korra 7-B calc wasn’t done on a blog here but a different forum yet it was accepted and used for a tier on the Avatar’s scaling.

Oh so this is a thread for the szeto calc. Does the calc have to be from this forum to be evaluated. Because there are two others that put it at island level.
Hmmm these two just put it at 6-C. But the one darth has put it at High 6-C- Low 6-B. Also interested in the 10x multiplier thing (to my knowledge there hasn’t been a multiplier put on the power the Avatar State grants).

Last edited:
Hmmm these two just put 6-C. But the one darth has put it at High 6-C- Low 6-B. Also interested in the 10x multiplier thing (to my knowledge there hasn’t been a multiplier put on the power the Avatar State grants).
There is no official confirmation on it so the multiplers can not been used

This was calc'ed a year ago and I wanted to see if it is legit or not. Posting it here cause it hasn't gotten much attention in the calculations evaluations thread.
@Psychomaster35 @Jasonsith

You responded to the calculation blog post previously. What do you think?

@Executor_N0 @Mr._Bambu @Therefir

Your input would also be appreciated.
DarthSpider is using the wrong volcano height.
Thank you for the reply.

@DarthSpiderr

Are you willing to correct it please? (There were comments within the blog about it.)

Are you asking me to make a new blog, or to reevaluate? The latter would be moot as the man doesn't seem to have fixed the blog itself. I'd rather not do the former, as that opens avenues down the line for me to be called in to explain, for example, the wonk logic that all Avatars gain an x or y multiplier by entering their Avatar state, etc. It's a simple fix to adjust the height of the volcano, just requires some number switching.

Are you asking me to make a new blog, or to reevaluate? The latter would be moot as the man doesn't seem to have fixed the blog itself. I'd rather not do the former, as that opens avenues down the line for me to be called in to explain, for example, the wonk logic that all Avatars gain an x or y multiplier by entering their Avatar state, etc. It's a simple fix to adjust the height of the volcano, just requires some number switching.
So the height is 91-366 meters tall. Which one would be used than?

I am asking for an updated blog post calculation, since you evaluated the original one for this feat.

Maybe you could directly edit the original blog, with an extra section, as you are an administrator?

So the height is 91-366 meters tall. Which one would be used than?
Generally we use the lowest end.
Maybe you could directly edit the original blog, with an extra section, as you are an administrator?
I suppose I could, the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

Thank you for helping out. Tell us here when you are done please.

Generally we use the lowest end.

Well than I hope it’s good even with low end. Though idk why he added a 10x multiplier to the final result, there’s no quantification for the Avatar State power boost. Maybe he got it from Avatar extras or a guide or something not that I’ve seen it there either.

I've adjusted the calc, I think everything else is fine, though truthfully the scaling images are fairly hard to read, what with same-colored lines and extremely tiny lines. In any case, the low-end is the end I'd personally use, we generally use minimum as opposed to maximum, and by my math it comes out to 7-A AP and Class G lifting strength.

I've adjusted the calc, I think everything else is fine, though truthfully the scaling images are fairly hard to read, what with same-colored lines and extremely tiny lines. In any case, the low-end is the end I'd personally use, we generally use minimum as opposed to maximum, and by my math it comes out to 7-A AP and Class G lifting strength.
Damn. That's disappointing to hear.

What about the Kyoshi island feat? The avatar’s are so close to 6-C
If you want to get technical, post-Book 2 Korra's avatar state should scale exactly with Raava at her full power, since Vaatu is now at his weakest and regenerating inside her. The writers have stated that Korra has direct access to Raava's link to cosmic energy since there are no other avatar spirits inside her now. So that would make her avatar state 6-A.

so what’ll happen now for the Avatar page? If the large island end isn’t being used will there just be an update for the Szeto calc. Will there just be a “possibly high 6C” mention.

Isn’t there a mid end? The High end is large island, the low end is Mountain level what about the mid? Something in the middle
Not really?

The low-end assumes a baseline size, the high-end assumes these are the largest of these volcanoes that exist. The only middleground would be arbitrary.

I will state that I didn't include his wacky multiplier for the Avatar State, among other things, since people seemed to dispute a 10x multiplier going with that. Make of that what you will.

Back