• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avatar of Calamity vs Virgilia (Umineko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to AtomicMonkey4Life for VS Template

New Meguca Spam : 1 (SD)

vs

Woman Who Haxs Tier 7s : 1(Cal)

AoC is the the new Homura spam . Avatar of Calamity has shown to be very haxxed and this is yet another attempt to show off the Endless Witch and display the utmost power that is Umineko no naku koro ni.

Also both series center around Witches and Despair SWAG.

Conditions

+ True Body with Duplicates AoC (at least Low 7-B)

+ Piece Virgilia (7-B)

+ Speed Equalized

+ Victory by all means

I'm not sure what the limits of Virgilia are (But I'm guessing she is op?)

As of now, AoC stomps via timestop with tentacles or Duplication

Weird.

Gilgamesh gets stomped by Virginia stomps Gil, but gets stomped by the Avatar who didn't stomp Gil

A>B>C logic ladies and gents

@Gargoyle I said that I don't really now her capabilities to their fullest extent tho.

@Cal searching that up.

I'll explain later. But if the girlie has access to Red/Blue Truths, she conceptually denies AoC's existence.

@Cal Though she may not used it with her battle with Beatrice, she should be able to since witches have acess to them by nature.

@SD Basically she can deal conceptual damage and existence erasure via truths. Truths are used between humans and witches in a heat of debate of whether mysteries are done by magical or non-magical means. Red Truths are undeniable facts that could have multiple interpretations but are difficult solve because of if the infinite possibites surrounding it. Blue Truths are counter-arguments to Red Truths, usually takes forms of speared weapons or fire arms. One Blue Truth may be answer to the Red Truth but it could still remain.However, Red Truths can be beaten with enough Blue Truths - Denying one existence.

It's like firing a bullet at someone, you may miss, you may hit them but they're still standing, they take enough bullet wounds that they'll eventually die or a direct hit to a vital spot.

I see.

And given the range, time stop, and duplication issue, what's stopping AoC from duplicating her mid-time stop and using that technique against her?

Piece Virgilia do not use the colored truths.

And this is a stomp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back