• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Don't underestimate how much of an asshole I can be ovo.

But in all seriousness, I want a fair fight and a means to stop the spam ovo

Speed equal. AoC reached 5-A status before it met the flea. Base Lavos (obviously)

Lavos: 0

Lavos's list of powers must be alive because it grows more each time that I look at it.

Battle analysis:

They punch each other for a while then decide to do a race to see who destroy the verse faster.

The real cal howard said:
Speed equal. AoC reached 5-A status before it met the flea. Base Lavos (obviously)
You're allowed to adjust the stats like that? If so that's cool.

I mean, if she has that kind of tier where she'd continue to grow in power up to a certain level instead of a sudden jump, then yeah. Kinda like what we do with Galactus.

We actually don't know if AoC makes a jump or not. But i'm inclined to say that it's constant power growth given that that's how UKG works and the AoC is heavily related to het.

I mean, maybe? Assuming speed equal or it gets blitzed beyond the concept of speedblitz

This will end up like White Face vs Lavos.

An infinite cycle of life drain.

Back