• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Auto Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Does anyone know how to turn the auto refresh option on in the Wiki Activity? I frequently browse that part, and it's a pain in the ass having to manually refresh the page with my browser.

Update on the auto refresh. Therealist and I tried but couldn't get it. Collectioncard would know how to but he's busy (so are we or else we'd keep trying.) Sorry. I hope you don't mind waiting until tomorrow.

Oh. I thought you were busy CC. i tried contacting you. Oh well. Thanks for helping and please work on getting an avatar. It looks mad unprofessional to have nothing bro. lol

Reception just trash for me. It's fine. Just please help with the auto refresh. OGOG and I were shit outta luck.

Jusdt DO IT! Make your dreams COME TRUE!

P.S. kinda sad that you're an expert at code and can figure out something 3 admins couldn't, yet you don't know that you can edit comments...

yeah....... I dont Think i can do it without elevated power but ill check. its yelling at me that its disabled

It tells me "You can not perform this action right now. Please try again in a few minutes, or contact Wikia if you are having difficulties."

ok Ill see whats causing the problem. Just give me a couple minutes. I may have to contact support. either way i will get this working

Thanks CC. Please don't lose your way...

Neither do I. It's just CC is easier to type out than Thomas.

Thank you very much CC, whoops I meant Thomas.

ok then. im just gonna post this here so i dont loose it.

Code:
/* Auto updating recent changes opt-in * See w:c:dev:AjaxRC for info & attribution */ AjaxRCRefreshText = 'Auto-Refresh'; AjaxRCRefreshHoverText = 'Automatically refresh the page'; ajaxPages = ["Special:RecentChanges","Special:WikiActivity","Special:UncategorizedPages","Special:AllPages"]; importScriptPage('AjaxRC/code.js', 'dev');

Sure thing. I'll make sure this code can't trip on your bottle.

Ok. This thread has gotten a bit big and out of topic. ThoCCmas if you want to talk to me some more, go to the fun and games board.

Oh. Of note. Due to me being on a mobile device, i cannot use the wiki chat. I apologize for the inconvenience.

That's fine. If you have any thing to say, you can just say it here.TChomCas can stay o the chat and I'll talk on both live chat and here.

ChomaC. You're blocked for being sexist and offending SomebodyStupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back