• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rhinomons probability will work wonders here. As it will likely slow down the chances of Lizzard getting off his best Hax

If it works, Rhinomon gets a hit in and calls it a day from there

If it doesn't, Lizzard says "Die" and Rhinomon dies

is there anything in the central park that can be used by Rhinomon's probability manipulation to prevent Aureolus from saying "die"?

I doubt that Aureolus would not use this in the beginning, especially when he has prior knowledge of the enemy, and it seems to me very unlikely that Rhinomon can lessen something with a 100% chance of happening to 0%.

I mean Rhinomons ability is literally a downgraded version of Magnamo which turned a fight around entirely

"I doubt it" is not a good rebuttal

Well it's the same power as Magnamon.

-In Adventure 02. Dunno if this counts. When he was losing to Kimeramon, it just so happened that Wormmon decided to betray Ken at the last moment and give Magnamon just enough power to kill Kimeramon.

-In D-Cyber when his allies needed his Miracle Power (Passive for him, can give it to others) and Alphamon who was previously getting stomped by Dexmon managed to enter Ouryuken Mode and defeat him. Basically the moment he gave them his miracle powers, they won soon later.

Aureolus could not just say "your powers do not work anymore" and then say "die"? With prior knowledge, Aureolus will know exactly what to say, and even though aureolus does not begin with any of these, he can still prevent Rhinomon from approaching, he can BFR he into space, etc.

If probability manipulation prevents all this, will aureolus just stand still and die?

He could

But will he?

Probability will make him do something like "STAY ON THE GROUND" which gives Rhinomon room to hit him

Also BFRing A Digimon that can fly and survive in space?

The Power of the Digimental of Miracles is to put it bluntly, enact miracles. This is to the point that a series of coincidences will occur that will lead to the holder's victory. As shown with Magnamon, the usage of his power to aid Alphamon and the others turned an otherwise hopeless scenario in which everyone was being defeated to a scenario where coincidently, Ouryumon managed to become the Ouryuken and make it so that Alphamon gained the ability to reach Ouryuken Mode at the last minute to seal Dexmon away.

Basically,

Before power of Miracles: Completely overpowered by Dexmon.

After Power of Miracles: Basically wins a few moments later.

Also Rhinomon can't fly, but he can survive in space.

Let's not forget how powerful Overwrite is. Reminder that Rhinomon has an X-Antibody form in which means he canonically was able to become resistant to Yggdrasil's Erasure and Power Null by Overwrite. So keep Overwrite in mind.

if this is so I will vote inconclusive, it is impossible to know what aureolus will say while being influenced by the manipulation of probability.

Btw, Rhinomon can fly?

Yeah I think Rhinomon takes this

More often then not probability will play a role in letting him get close and Rhinomon does whatever really

Inconclusive, it is impossible to be sure what aureolus will say having prior knowledge and at the same time being under the influence of Rhinomon's probability manipulation.

Back