• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attacking Cosmological Events?

I was wondering, what kind of feats would one be given if one were able to attack Cosmological Events with temperature based attacks that it would created a wobble in the fabric of space time?

Okay, bear with me: I noticed that bombarding major cosmological events with extreme temperatures can make this, uh… let's call it a wobble in the fabric of the Ascendant Plane. So I'm thinking, maybe I can use that like sonar to do some scouting! Ha ha… yeah, don't ask me how I figured this out.

Actually nevermind, the context is related to how gravitational waves are produced from the likes of colliding Black Holes, Supernovae or neutron Star collisions.

now I am not saying (apart from supers) that other abilities or other weapons are capable of the energy as those cosmological methods but they would be able to produce gravitational waves from changing gravity fields.

and for something significant would be in context because of it labeled “Cosmological event so it would be gravitational waves detectable.

And the Ascendant Plane has it’s own Spacetime since it is stated that the Void operates the same there as that of the rest of the universe which distorts spacetime.

And it is comparable to that of Sonar, and Sonars purposefully propagate sound waves to detect with high loudness.

Ah but you see, the text in the OP comes from a bounty that requires you to use solar or stasis in public events. There's no celestial bodies involved in it.

Ah but you see, the text in the OP comes from a bounty that requires you to use solar or stasis in public events. There's no celestial bodies involved in it.
with those contexts of Public events didn’t say celestial bodies but cosmological events. Those include distortions in spacetime with mass summoning of Scorn, portal to other parts of the Ascendant Plane or utilizing a superweapon that would destroy the Throne World. In essence, any mass/energy that moves/accelerates would project EDIT (ripples) in ST, but on a small scale is unnoticeable, in the text it is major which makes sense to act like Sonar.

EDIT: now you maybe right about there not being a way to calculate it accurately, but just to point out with Solar and Stasis they are able to hit these major events to produce noticeable affects should be note worthy.

Last edited:
I don't see what's noteworthy about it. As you said, it can't be calculated. It certainly can't be eyeballed either. I can't think of any situation where this feat would be relevant.

yea, had the "bombarding major cosmological events" part not been in it, it would've been nice supporting evidence for what we already have for Guardians and their temperature manipulation from stasis and solar.

Last edited:
yea, had the "bombarding major cosmological events" part not been in it, it would've been nice supporting evidence for what we already have for Guardians and their temperature manipulation from stasis and solar.
Not sure what you mean by that, I mean they would produce those ripples in the ascendant plane with their attacks, I think that is the point.
I don't see what's noteworthy about it. As you said, it can't be calculated. It certainly can't be eyeballed either. I can't think of any situation where this feat would be relevant.
what I meant is that sure it would next to unlikely to calc but considering that elements of that nature can cause those noticeable ripples that massive events are noticeable like supernovas, black hole merging or neutron collision is in of itself impressive.

made an edit to fix wording in my prior post.

Last edited:
Back