• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

attack tiers start

oh hi apex.

just wondering if you agree with rez

that any attack that is higher than the normal tier/ap/durability of a character. (if it requires a large amount of prep time to pull off)

you must say that the character has prep time if you want them to use it instantly right.

aka 4-B (4-A) with prep

or 4-B (3-C) with some ritual but it requires prep (it didn't say prep on the tier but on the bottom it said it was a complex ritual so i guess it took time)

so whenever you put them against someone who is naturally either 4-A or 3-C

you must say they have prep time (if you say 4-A or 3-C for both. it does not automatically mean they all already have it on the GO, if you know what i mean?)
Yes. You have to say they have prep time.

but excluding that in general it's no.

and same with attacks. (you answered techniques but not attacks)

and i noticed that i forget this question.

okay so why certain ones can't be like what you said.

for example

harry potter is 9-B but can be 8-C with magic.

but why in this case you can't just say 9-B harry potter and he can't use magic.

maybe i'm wrong rez but why do certain ones are something like that?

if that happens. should i not worry? (because someone can point that out right and i can fix it)?

people can always help me if i make a mistake like that? (but how should i know on my own?)
the bottom part question is basically why can't i restrict certain tiers.

like sometimes someone is 8-C but 6-C with a attack or something. you can restrict it.

and sometimes someone is 10-C but has higher attack or something like 8-B and you can't restrict it?

so how to know when something can be restricted and something can't

also some people have standard equipment yet sometimes their standard equipment can be restricted which doesn't make sense. so when do you know when some characters can have their standard equipment restricted (they have no optional equipment btw)

these two are the questions to answer though the second one on the second reply. (does colonel's krukov's"Any attacks that are over the tier you're debating about are restricted." that includes weapons and magic thing still apply to it?)

I mean, the OP also can not restrict it if they want to, and higher weapons/magic are accepted ig, as a lot of Naruto characters have Chakra attacks far higher than their tier

I mean, the OP also can not restrict it if they want to, and higher weapons/magic are accepted ig, as a lot of Naruto characters have Chakra attacks far higher than their tier

sorry bern i'm a little confused so uh could you separate your answers into two different ones? (one for the first reply and the other for the second reply?)

"I think techniques that works similar to transformations are exceptions"

"and same with attacks. (you answered techniques but not attacks)"

you never answered attacks though

seriously bern i'm confused a bit so you going to have to sort the questions

you never answered attacks though

seriously bern i'm confused a bit so you going to have to sort the questions
Attacks also are allowed, like Mori Jin, he has higher tier with Martial Arts, so, attacks also are valid
"I think techniques that works similar to transformations are exceptions"
I didnt understood wdym with my answer here

Attacks also are allowed, like Mori Jin, he has higher tier with Martial Arts, so, attacks also are valid

I didnt understood wdym with my answer here

i meant you said techniques were allowed but were attacks allowed too that's why i posted it.

why don't you talk with colonel krukov about this. (you and here have contradicting stuff regarding things) cause what your saying does sound like it contradicts her.

since she said "Any attacks that are over the tier you're debating about are restricted."

and she did say that includes weapons and magic.

why don't you talk with colonel krukov about this. (you and here have contradicting stuff regarding things) cause what your saying does sound like it contradicts her.

since she said "Any attacks that are over the tier you're debating about are restricted."

and she did say that includes weapons and magic.
I mean, people usually allows it

Back