• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency Revision - COMPLETED

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
As all members on VS Battles wiki are well aware, there was a massive, site-wide revision of Attack Potency going on for the past few days. The attack potency chart was revised, and all the profiles were revised to match the current chart.

I am glad to announce that Project - Attack Potency Revision has been completed.

VS Battles wiki will be operating in full capacity here-onward, including the Content Revision forum board.

I would like to sincerely thank the managing staff for dealing with the gargantuan task in such an efficient manner. This project definitely wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you.

I would like the community to congratulate the staff members. They have given this project their all, and have ensured that the site has taken a huge step in the right direction. I am humbled, by the hard work and dedication of each and every member.

With regards to the work done in the project, there are some members who deserve a special mention. These members went above and beyond what was required and expected of them, and pulled through for the improvement of this wiki.

and DontTalk, who helped out behind-the-scenes, by helping in determining the higher tiers of the Attack Potency chart.

Each and every staff member deserves a huge round of applause and a healthy dollop of respect. While yours truly designed the chart, laid out the frame-work for the time of the project, allocated member resources, laid out commuminication networks, in addition to setting directives, handling co-operatio management, listing guide-lines, etcetera, there is one thing which needs to be made explicitly clear:

The staff is the backbone of the implementation of this project, and the ones who have made this project a reality. I am grateful to each and every one of you, and extremely proud to have such a reliable team.

Meh, i actually got nothing else to do online besides blogging on tumblr and going on here and FC/OC, which was why i wanted to help out more on the revision even after me and Aizen finished our tiers. But yes, thank you anyways. :)

As I said earlier: A big round of applause, lots of thanks, and congratulations to everybody who helped out! :)

Good job everyone. As someone that quickly tires of from such tasks I can just say that I think it is amazing that you guys were able to keep being motivated while pulling this through.

Good job, everyone. Congratulations.

Excellent work staff! Though I have to ask; is it now OK to make new pages? I'd love to introduce some new verses, and their characters...

DontTalk said:
Good job everyone. As someone that quickly tires of from such tasks I can just say that I think it is amazing that you guys were able to keep being motivated while pulling this through.
i just got addicted once i started, thats what helped me

So there's the accomplishement : More than 6000 profiles were completely and carefully revised all in only 13 days. Must've been hard guys, but this is some impressive hard work and determination, congratulations everyone !

Fastsword88 said:
So there's the accomplishement : More than 6000 profiles were completely and carefully revised all in only 13 days. Must've been hard guys, but this is some impressive hard work and determination, congratulations everyone !
actally i think its a bit less than 6000, also i think the time itself was more like 10 days or something

Back