• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general, the profiles are a mess, not only that but we are missing the rest of Shifters.

-First of all, mindless Titans are ranked as Building to Large Building level but yet Shifters like Eren are only ranked as Small Building level+ despite being far stronger. Not to mention, we are basing on a single feat that Eren could barely pull off when he had no experience with his Titan form whatsoever and would rapidly lose stamina.

-The Colossal Titan ranked as Supersonic? Also the feat to his DC isn't even related to the time he kicked the wall.

-Annie and Reiner were far more durable than an earlier Eren thanks to their special attributes, not to mention that they could casually harm him and were far more experienced, which reminds me of, the Hardening ability should be added to Eren and Annie's profiles, it would also have to be added to Zeke's if it's ever made. Another thing that should be noted of the two is that they are martial arts experts.

-I suggest profiles for the following characters: Zeke Jaeger, Armin Arlert, Ymir, Porko Galliard and Pieck. I wouldn't mind non-Shifters from the main cast either, but those I mentioned at least should definetely be added. An hypothetical Ymir Fritz with the combined abilities of the Titans is stretching it but we may see more of her in the future anyway.

There's another things, but those are the main problems I have. On another note, there's a bunch of feats that should upgrade some of the characters.

-In the anime we see that when a Titan transforms they summon a lightning bolt, even characters point this out and we see they affect their surroundings so it's not for aesthetic purposes. I would dare to say that they are evestronger than regular ones. On a side note, Hajime Isayama is involved with the anime production.

-Eren managed to hold open a Titan's mouth while injured and missing a leg. Annie managed to block a bullet. Supersonic feat. Ymir and Reiner put up a fight against a small Titan. Keep in mind that an axe wasn't even bothering a small Titan despite Sasha trying to cut its softest part or weakspot with it.

-The Colossal Titan shook the Shiganshina District, it's not an outlier either since he did it a second time in the manga, he technically made an explosion as well which was calculated at City Block level+. The Armored Titan also tanked this.

-Annie makes a huge explosion when she transforms (Manga). Here is the anime version. However I can see that the problem in both versions is that the distance is unknown.

-The Armored Titan performs a casual Large Building level+ feat with lowball considering that Eren skipped some distance and we don't even see the whole aftermath.

-The Colossal Titan falls on Eren and Reiner (Manga). Yield is Building level, both Reiner and Eren survived it, although the latter was seemingly knocked out. The anime version displayed the feat much better and we could even see the whole crater. City Block to Multi-City Block level+. Eren is capable of easily harming Reiner with his Hardening ability and Annie probably could too. Zeke was seemingly effortlesly able to damage his armor as well.

-The Beast Titan sent rocks flying from hundreds of metter away at faster than sound speeds multiple times, demolishing multiple buildings along with soldiers and Titans in the way. Supersonic+ to Hypersonic+. This speed would scale to Levi as he could easily blitz him. On another ocassiohe sent other projectiles breaking the sound barrier once agai and taking down multiple battleships.

-Galliard intercepted and outsped heavy artillery fire. Should scale to Ymir since they have the same Titan.

I may still be missing more stuff.

Thanks, one thing I'm missing on this wiki is a decent AoT view. These updates are necessary.

I brought a similar thread up before. Although "off screen" in the manga Eren & Armin destroyed 32 DESTROYER ships that was sent to spy on Paradis. These aren't steamboats like when the owl turned into the Beserker Titain, but DESTROYERS. Should be a much higher AP imo.

Yeah, they should remove the neck weakness from Reiner due to his armor and add in that if his armor is broken, he becomes vulnerable but quick.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if the walls are made from Titans' hardened flesh, Reiner and Bertolt should get higher attack potency for their feats.

Reiner weak spot is still a vunerablity because if Titan Artillery hit him in the neck where his nape is he'll still die.

Also Eren, Annie, Reiner's titan forms should all be 8C for their scaling of being capable of killing titans. (Eren doing it when he transforms :p, Annie because she held a fight with Eren, and Reiner because he was much more physically stronger than Eren and almost lost only due to Eren using the fightning technique.)

If titans are also 8-C, doesnt that mean all humans should scale to 8-C with equipment and not just Levi?

Volundox said:
If titans are also 8-C, doesnt that mean all humans should scale to 8-C with equipment and not just Levi?
No, no, the humans are just able to cut their napes, that's different than actually being able to kill them with their bare hands as the titans have barely any durability and no regen in their napes.

@Razerboy36 that would include Eren, Annie and Zeke since they can harden their napes.

With the feats I presented, the Shifters should be upgraded to at least City Block level, adding a "+" to Bert (for the crater and explosion he made), Reiner (for his armored skin being compared to Annie's as it should be capable of damaging his own armor), Zeke (for effortlesly beating Reiner and being stated to be the strongest) and Armin (for possessing the Colossal Titan), and a "Higher with Hardening" to Eren, Annie and Zeke.

Eren was technically able to somewhat damage Reiner's armor through his techniques, so I think it should be safe to place him and Annie at "At least City Block level" even without their hardening ability, not sure what to say about Ymir, Galliard and Pieck though. As for their human forms, they should be Wall level, including Mikasa.

Also, while I was reading through the calculation for Eren catching a cannonball, his reaction/combat speed was in fact lowballed, not to mention that he formed an incomplete Titan body so I think an "at least" could be added. As I already addressed, Galliard is faster than heavy artillery fire, so what would that make him (and Ymir), Supersonic+? Annie performing a Supersonic feat in her human form should scale to the rest of the Shifters and the Ackerman as well.

Now that I think about it, it would be nice if a Kenny Ackerman profile was made too.

@TheUnoriginalUsername

I think that your first post mostly seems reasonable. You can ask here to get some of the feats calculated, if necessary:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/580243

Regarding the calculations that you already do have, we only tend to automatically accept and link to them if they have been accepted by the OBD first. However, you can copy them to a blog post (while giving credit to the original posters), and then ask here to get them evaluated and accepted:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/726893

I would also appreciate help with fixing the Attack on Titan profiles.

I am uncertain, but would appreciate staff input regarding how they should be rescaled based on the first post.

Well, I think that the feats should preferably get calculated and accepted first.

Alright then, I'll further provide the things that in my opinion should be edited/added page by page with the current information of the manga and accepted calculations, power of the verse and other characters may be edited following this, although for now I'll mention what I'm able to, as I don't really have enough time for today, so this isn't finished yet, I'll be missing a bunch of things and characters.

Titans (Race): their power varies on size, since there's Titans that are even just 3 meters tall which are capable of effortleslydestroying doorsandthey aren't even bothered by axes trying to slice through their weakspot.Then there's others like the 15 meter class that can easily tear buildings apart as it's already noted, although they mostly focus on finding humans rather than causing destruction, which reminds me to have read somewhere that they have the ability to somehow sense humans but I can't seem to find it. There's also even 120 meter class if you include Rod Reiss as he was an abnormal, I guess that would also include the tens of millions of Colossal Titans that sleep within the walls.In terms of speed it depends as well as the page remarks, although some are even capable of running as fast if not faster than maneuver gearand catchhumanswhile theyareusing it. Also, Subsonic shouldn't be the limit to the gear as its speed can vary, it can also depend on who uses it to reach even further speeds like Levi does for example.

Eren Jaeger: as I already pointed out, Eren while injured and even missing a leg managed to hold open a 15 meter class Titan's mouth.When he transformed into a Titan for the first time, he wasvastly superior to mindlessTitansevewhilehavinghisbodyeaten, and as shown even as a Titahe can usecombat techniques thatAnnie taught to him. Naturally he wasn't used to this and wouldn't be capable of keeping his Titan body for long and couldn't even remember anything,but as the time went on he overcame both problems for the most part and even managed to stay stable for a whole hour. He also obtained the power to harden his Titan body,capable of creating big structuresand even harden specific parts of his body like Annie,being capable of even damaging the Armored Titan with ease. But even prior to this, he could take blows fromReiner andkeepfighting,managed to rip his arm offand somewhat damaged his armor through Annie's techniques. In regards to his speed, his page didn't take into account that within the same calculation post it was said that potentially this feat could be two or even more times faster, because contrary to the beliefs the speed at which Eren's Titan body formed was actually slower or only just as fast as his arm movement,not to mention that this was an incomplete body. He was also able to survive albeit knocked out a surprise attack by the Colossal Titan.As for his weakness, he has changed a lot and matured so he isn't as ruthless as he used to be, and now he most likely can harden his own nape. Not sure why his Regenerationn (and of other Shifters) isn't classified as Mid since all the Titans can even regrow their heads. The key for his Titan form should be changed to Attack Titan. And shouldn't his lifting strength be Class K instead of M? The boulder he lifted was of 4 millions of kg. He doesn't just possess the power to control the Titans, but also the power to control the Eldians and their memories, even see them, but of course this can only happen if he is in contact of someone of Royal blood, although he (like every other Shifter) is capable of seeing the previous Shifter's memories by his own.

Mikasa Ackerma:the Ackerman are said to be a sub-product of the Titan science.Something that should be kept in mind about the time she cracked wood by merely stepping on it with her bare feetand stabbing an adult all the way through the heart is that Mikasa did it when she was merely 9 or 10 years old. She was once able to avoid an attack from Eren in his Titan form. Along with other Survey Corps members she possesses a weapon capable of even damaging Reiner's armor,so they should at least have an Higher with Equipment AP, this should include their swords even if it's not equal to Levi's.

Reiner Brau: pushed a small Titan out of the way in human form, withstood its bite and carried it on his shoulders. Managedtosurvive allthis. Capable of removing the blade with his Titan body and transfering his brain functions throghout his own body and the Armored Titan, being capable of surviving attacks that would normally kill him to the point that he is able to even regrow his own head. This might be possible for Annie, Bert, Zeke, Pieck and Galliard. Took no damagefrom two assaults of theColossal Titan.

Sorry, but the links are really clustered, do you think you can list them in a more clean matter?

Also just skimping the things, a lot of these feats are not calculatable so, pick the ones that you think can actually get calculated and list it in a row or something.

Also, why are there no profiles for Galliard, Pieck and the beast titan?

New chapter has new stuff about the characters.
0095-025
0095-022
0095-023

3 Meter Titans - Superhuman probs

15 meter + Titans - Room/Small Building, maybe Building

All above titans - Sensory of humans, able to track them

Turkey titan should be much more durable

Speed in general should vary for the scouts and whatnot since depending on who's using them they're faster

Base Eren is superhuman for holding up a titan mouth for a bit. His reaction speed and even transformation speed should be a lot faster than he seems considering the old calc that had that cannon ball feat was a lowball. And that the original creator said it should be much higher (2x or more)

Titan Eren took hits from the Armored Titan and was actually still intact. So some level of durability and that's further amped up by his upgrades from that vial. May even scale from Colossal Titan's City block feat after the upgrades.

His regen as a titan needs to be bumped up

Armored Titan is city block level for repeatedly tanking Colossal Titan's feats. Especially the explosion one.

Reiner should also get a high level regen considering what he did. Mid seems like a good level. Also superhuman strength.

All justifications are explained above by theunoriginal.

It doesn't make sense for Eren to be Small Building Level+ if he can decapitate a Titan that's around 14 meters tall, send the head flying hundreds of feet, and destroy the top of a tower with it. All of that being with just a single punch. The Titan Shifters are grossly lowballed here.

I've seen people try to use that to lower Reiner's level but then again if you think about it, that weapon is made purposely to counter him. Like the thunder spears. So what could that mean?

But yeah maybe above Colossal's?

The information on that weapon states that it has enough power to kill the Armored or Beast Titain and as we see it can basically one shot Reiner so it does make sense to say whatever Tier AP that weapon is likely that is the highest Durability/AP the Titan shifters can go (slightly lower). The colossal titain only has skin just like the rest of the shifters. So I'd doubt he could tank it.

What about the feat of consistently tanking the explosions from Colossal Titan's explosions? That's kinda happening a lot.

And @Pepper, I'm referring ot Reiner tanking said explosions that was CB to MCB.

Edit - Also I have to go somewhere tomorrow and have a dentist appointment so won't be able to commment much in the next few days.

Wiki states that the artilery has enough firepower to kill any of the 9 titans. Again, Colossal Titan only has skin, no armor and even if it did, it's not tanking several shots from it. 100 mm of armor piercing shells will decimate it.

Well, you still need to assemble scsns of the most impressive feats, and try to get them calculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back