• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan Revisions (for real this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The calcs​

I made calcs, they’ve been evaluated and accepted.

Applying the scaling​

Am I missing anything? 0v0

Last edited:
Considering he needs to cut through his entire nape to get through it, I don’t see why not.
But doesn't the colossal get his tier from withstanding a nuke or something? Why would cutting a small portion of his body scale to the full durability? if it does then cool.

But doesn't the colossal get his tier from withstanding a nuke or something? Why would cutting a small portion of his body scale to the full durability? if it does then cool.
Because he’s completely in damaged by the nuke but blades are a huge problem for him.

I agree with the OP. It's also nice to see Levi finally getting some sweet, and much deserved, speed upgrades.

Do we have proof it's as strong as the Lara Tybur Warhammer Titan? Or are all Titan Shifters assumed to be comparable to their predecessors?

It doesn’t really look like she’s using Hardening in any of them tho? Especially not when she takes his punch.
It’s harder to identify hardening in the manga compared to the anime.

In the two scans where she kicks through Eren, she’s shown hardening her leg beforehand:
0033-018.png

As for this, Annie already cut his leg off, which messed up his leverage and momentum. Yet she barely managed to block it and still ending up bleeding.
Also there’s Levi injuring his leg from hitting Annie’s hand.
Since Levi is more comparable to the weaker Titans, this doesn’t really change things in terms of hardening.

In the grand scheme of things, Annie being “at least 8-C” isn’t much of a problem since 2 meter Titans are 8-C. This would just make Eren “at least 8-C, likely higher” with Reiner and Zeke being “far higher” (or even a different tier if I look at a few other calcs).

Welp, never mind then.

Although now that I think about it, shouldn’t her Hardening be 8-B since Mikasa’s blades broke on it?

I agree with these upgrades, also should point out before it is asked that Mikasa does not scale to Levi's speed despite being an Ackermann. Even she was impressed by his speed and did comparatively worse against Annie, and has never demonstrated anywhere close to his level of speed since.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that Levi is the fastest character in the verse (unless something changed in the last 10 odd chapters, which I'm not caught up with)

Also, do we have other supplementary feats (or scaling) that would support this feat, assuming the majority agrees this can be applied?
Him consistently blitzing all the other characters with Supersonic/Supersonic+ combat speed should suffice.

Just asking, are we sure this is Levi perceiving the rocks in slow motion, and not just a still shot of the rocks frozen mid-air along with Levi?
Also, do we have other supplementary feats (or scaling) that would support this feat, assuming the majority agrees this can be applied?
It’s not a still shot because Levi is moving his head and since no one scales to him except Kenny, he’s fine.
OK genuine question since I don't see it in here. When was Eren upgraded to 6-C🗿
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back